BOOK LOVERS!!! What are you reading?

12346»

Comments

• [Deleted User]Pandapixie (deleted user)

@coregulate Gabor Maté is so great. I hope it helps. He's helped me. I recently finished The Myth of Normal. I wanted to read When the Body Says No but I don't know if it's necessary after the other though. I like the idea of reading a serious one and escape one. :)

• This is a must read. I'm literally in tears now

• I’m reading nothing by janne teller

• @PrettyLuv
    You should try reading something by her. She may be really good.

• @TxTom thank you for your unsolicited advice.

• @PrettyLuv You're welcome.

I gratuitously dispense it in these forums, and I know everyone appreciates it.

• Currently trying to find time to read On Looking by Alexandra Horowitz
    Fav book: Dandelion Wine by Ray Bradbury
    Also love the Orchid thief and anything by Marcus Zusak.

Anyone want to start a bookclub?? I'm already in one but would be down for a second lol.

• I love reading fantasy books and Manga!

• I just recently finished a non-fiction book about pirates named Under the Black Flag. It talks about the differences between the romanticization of Hollywood and the reality of what piracy was like in the 1600's. It was really interesting!

I like to go back and forth between non-fiction and fiction, so I just started State of Fear by Micheal Crichton.

• Currently listening to the audiobook during my drives in the car via Hoopla app:

Also sometimes switch it for this (though not sure if it counts as an audiobook exactly):

• At the moment, I'm not reading, I'm writing...

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• edited March 1

I recently read this:

❤️❤️

• [Deleted User]01001000P (deleted user)

I got lazy after completing Solaris by Stanislaw Lem. I need to start 'the clouds' by Aristophanes and 'A Martian Stranded on Earth Alexander Bogdanov, Blood Transfusions, and Proletarian Science' by Nikolai Krementsov.