If you could be any animal...

this one wouldn't be a bad choice, I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o6axwEl_7w

Comments

• Like they said: owl you need is love.
  • [Deleted User]VIPirate (deleted user)
    Well, I enjoy eating, sleeping, playing and grooming so I figure I'm already a cat. ;)
  • Horse. Free and strong.
  • I don't know its hard to say, but I definitely would want to be a wild animal, not a domesticated one. I don't think I could handle being that dependent. Would be cool to be a bird, or even some type of a reptile. Which coincidentally are not very cuddly options I suppose lol
  • A very fast cat.
    Cuddly and warm but also super speedy trying to get everything done :)
  • seems like there are a lot of bunnies on here
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Shark.   I won't worry about loosing my teeth .
  • ^^^ The shark comment wins the Internet for today.

I'd choose to be almost anything that was reasonably intelligent and at the top of the food chain. Maybe an orca?
  • River otter :)
  • @Brandi. Dear Brandi, that describes you to a tee.
    Love and cuddles from John Auckland NZ
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    Apparently pros are vultures and clients are octopuses or I think the correct term is octopi lmao
  • Elephant or owl :)
  • @lovelyday43. Dear Lovely, interesting can we know why.
    John and his trees.
  • Elephants are mighty and graceful. Owls are so beautiful when in flight and i love when they hoot lol.
  • @lovelyday43, Dear Lovely, that is so thoughtful and beautiful, you have a good day.
    A hug from John and his trees, Auckland NZ
  • Elephants and owls are both wise and intelligent.
  • A little cute Pomeranian!

• I'd probably be a bird because being able to fly and glide must be amazing.

• I'd definitely be a Balinese cat! :3

• [Deleted User]snughugs (deleted user)

I like to think I'd be something cool but realistically I think I'd be a turtle. It'd be nice to have a shell to cuddle up in.

• edited April 2018

Tree sloth or slow loris. People would line up to cuddle with me. :sunglasses:

• [Deleted User]Cris033 (deleted user)
    edited April 2018

Id probably really enjoy being either one of the bigger cats like a panther or tiger, but i guesa id just be a simple domesticated cat as i just long to be petted and have certain behaviors xD

• I am a Cat person!

So beautiful, generally independent and I just love them! <3 :)

• Elephant. I want to be gigantic but still pretty smart. Can’t be a whale I’m afraid of the ocean

• [Deleted User]MoonlightSonata (deleted user)

I would be a platypus for the simple fact that I would be a mammal who lays eggs, has blue blood, and confuses people in general. :')