How far would you be willing to travel for cuddling

[Deleted User]Jasmine1233 (deleted user)
edited March 2017 in General
Or would you rather host?

Comments

• Certainly less than 20 miles. I can't really host due to living in a small house with 3 other people.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    So @Jasmine1233 posts this today and then poof her profile is gone the same day lol wtf?
  • @I_am_Polylover, Dear Jim, you crack me up, this is what happens when you love so many people.
    You have fun, the rain has not stopped for days now we are in our autumn leading to winter so the monsoon is here, not as bad as Aus, poor things
    John Auckland NZ
  • To answer the thread, I have a holiday plan developing, Thinking of off to the USA for a week, then UK and a couple of days in Europe, on a cuddle learning experence, Tried to get the boss to pay but no go, up into Russia down to India and back via China do Aus another time there only 4 hrs away, Whole trip about 4 weeks and a many Thousands of km's.
    But people would it been fun.
     I have many years ago gone to LA from NZ for 1 day and got a cuddle, I think 18,000 miles return and that was paid for by the boss/shareholders.
    Why you say, Documents had to be signed and original's returned to NZ.
    Love you all John Auckland NZ.
  • depends on the connection. I wouldn't travel super for a pro as there are plenty to choose from, but to find a person who you trly connect with that wants to snuggle for the sake of it is a bit of a rare find.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    I prefer to host
  • One of the people I've started meeting is about 60 or so miles away, on the search page I've got the limit set at 80 miles. I wouldn't want to travel much more than that unless I can stay for several days because of travel time, I'm not someone who could do like 3 or 4 hour journeys there and back within a really short space of time on a regular basis.
  • @funandadventure I hope we get a chance to visit while you are here. BTW, the 3 people I live with are my wife and 2 of my grown kids, but you are correct that I do love them.
  • @ I_am_polylover, Dear jim you still crack me up, yes I made a opps, please forgive me. I am going to try and meet as many friends as I can.
    Have fun John.
  • I can only really host. I don't have my license, anxiety issues, so traveling far is not easy. I met with one woman on here that lived in Berkley, while I live near Sacramento. She was great, I am glad I met her. I hope to find another like her. :-).
  • I dont know about mileage but i would say no more than two hours driving distance.
  • [Deleted User]FlowerofLife (deleted user)
    One of my clients travels from Las Vegas to cuddle with me;-)  It's about the connection as pmvines expressed.  I've traveled about an hour one way, on more then one occasion.  Peace
  • I would travel all around the world to cuddle if I could but with my job it's hard to be away and not have someone doing my job... With the full time job I have I would drive up to 300 miles :) if I went further probably by train unless I leave the country; in that case, I would fly.
  • [Deleted User]Dekooning (deleted user)
    Would travel farther for a non-pro... guess a little over an hour for a pro and little over an 2 hours for a non pro....
  • I'm in Philadelphia and not a lot of cuddle persons here. So I would travel up to 2 to 2 1/2 hrs to cuddle so encompasses NY, BALT, and DC/VA snd maybe CONN. perferrably non-pros. I can host and you ladies that come visit my city I have a wholesome brotherly Philly-style Platonic Welcome for you that is certain to
    Pleeze
  • edited April 2017
    I haven't really had anyone that I successfully met yet.  Ideally I would like it to be very close, but  for now I have my mileage set at 200 miles, figuring that we could meet in the middle.   Of course, that is somewhat complicated because I would like to meet the person first.  I figure though if he is here for the same reasons as me he will be willing to put up with a little inconvenience.
  • I’d travel all of 15 minutes.

• I traveled 3 hours

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

3 hours, unless schedule and finances permit more. Then, unlimited borders.

• There are usually no active pros in my area. So generally I’d have to be willing to travel at least 2 hours (4 hours radius is exponentially better if I can work that in).

I’ve been having chats with a lot of people that live very far from me. The conversation is nice, but the distance leaves almost no room to graduate to a cuddle buddy if we ever to decide to make the progression.

• I would drive 2 hours, maybe more. I like to drive anyway, I like to take road trips with my camper and I have on several trips driven out of my way to meet for a cuddle. I try to make contact way before my trip, chat a lot and see if we both feel it will work out OK, then I plan out my roads based on there location. I like to travel the back roads also, so it works out great for me. I enjoy meeting other people from different states and listening to there accents. I would love to do a cross country trip all planned out for a cuddle in every state I drove thru !!!! I hope no one is offended by my comments, me being from WV., I have NO accent, LOL

• If driving... I'd go an hour or so if for a few hours of cuddling, and would drive around three hours if for overnight/days of squishes.

But I flew from Portland, OR (PDX) to Nashville, TN last summer for a cuddle-fest, and was going to do a Pdx to Florida trip over spring break too ~ But he flew here instead... 🤗

All a long way of saying, I'd travel pretty flippin far for a good connection and the promise of days of snuggles!!

• @quixotic_life - You still need to come to Colorado.

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

I'd travel pretty far if I had something else to do in that area as well (ie. if it fit into a trip I was already taking) So far I've never been stood up or cancelled on for a cuddle, but it's bound to happen one day, and I want to make sure the trip is worth the time spent no matter what happens.

• @squeakytoy so you would visit a far away place if there were other things to do and plan ? Hell now I have to find a way to make Alabama more interesting to visitors

• @Mike403 ~ True!

@pmvines ~ Luckily you're in Birmingham with all sorts of cool things to do! Not that any of that would matter once they meet you!! 🤗

• @quixotic_life though Nashville is all sorts of fun too and not that far of a drive...

• @pmvines ~ I'm sure you speak volumes of truth on this... I just can't confirm anything other than they have nice police officers... 😉

• @quixotic_life and horrible parking