How far would you be willing to travel for cuddling

2ยป

Comments

• @pmvines ~ Snort!! Lol! Sooo true!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• [Deleted User]squeakytoy (deleted user)

@pmvines I like this idea! Let's make this happen when covid settles down. Everyone I've known who has been to Nashville had a great time there, so it's on my list of places to visit. :)

• I traveled six hours once, but I was on vacation.

In everyday life, Iโ€™d drive up to 2-3 hours for a good cuddle. (:

• @quixotic_life that sounds like the beginning of an interesting story!

• @ChefKate ~ Which one? Lol ~ I suppose I could take my pic as they've all been 'interesting' but wonder if there's one in particular...?

• @quixotic_life nice police officers

• At most an hour one way.

• edited February 2021

Ah... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

@ChefKate ...

I thought it was funny, and not sure I can adequately capture it, but I'll try...

Basically we got boxed in at a poorly marked lot while getting some food. I contacted the posted towing company but they couldn't help and directed me to call Metro. An officer came but he also couldn't call for either of them to be towed. Being a smart ass I said something like, "I don't know, but looks like either of these could be hot." giving him a wink-wink. He kind of shrugged and called one in to run the plates, got the owner's info and called him to request he move his car. The guy was there within minutes. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! And we were on our way... So glad we didn't have to wait it out and the officer was open to my ridiculousness!

Yay Nashville PD!! Boo Nashville parking!!

• For the right person, 12,451 miles.

• I traveled over 1,000 miles to cuddle with a pro, but I was in the area so it didn't seem that far.