working sucks

2Β»

Comments

• edited March 2023

@mimtheplantmom posted: "stray cat hotel"

Oh dear God, I need to get one of these right now!!! πŸ«¨πŸ˜»πŸ’•

~ Sunset Snuggles

P.S. ten minutes later Yep, I now have nine feral cat house options open from $50 to $105 bucks...I can see the springtime kittens, now! πŸ±πŸ˜„

• @SunsetSnuggles hotel might have been a bit of an exaggeration lol, i put a 2 cat beds on my patio and a cardboard box covered by a blanket. plus two bowls of food and a bowl of water πŸ˜‚ nothing fancy but there’s about 5-6 strays who come regularly to eat and every now and then i’ll catch one chilling in the cardboard box , but just like most cats they refuse to use the actual cat beds that i paid money for πŸ˜‚.

• @mimtheplantmom I would say that if you have the entrepreneurial mindset, DON'T change it. That makes you rare and special. People like you are the reason that wage-earners have jobs, because people like you build a business and hire them.

Now, as to the economic necessity of being an employee and ways to make it fun - I might suggest looking up some "Dilbert" comic strips and seeing the various ways that those characters are shown to cope with their workplace. You might find a LOT of ways to make your work entertaining. When I used to work at the airlines, I'd take a dreary, boring task like delivering baggage throughout the airport and make it into a game, like "How to get all the bags run in the minimum number of stops". If you can find ways to make your work into games, it'll probably be much more fun.

• The opposite can be much worse.

• @Jubal thank you! i still have my business on the side, and still trying to plan to grow it. and playing little games sounds fun lol, sometimes i doodle too or write mini poems based off something someone said

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

I don't mind going to work, its the eight hour wait to go home I can't stand.