Stay at home

[Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

Just be careful because people are acting weird in the world today. Actually, I've been talking about this with the microwave and toaster while drinking coffee this morning and we all agreed that things are getting bad. I didn't mention this to the washing machine as she puts a different spin on everything. Certainly not to the refrigerator as he is acting cold and distant. In the end the iron straightened me out as she said everything will be fine. No situation is too pressing. The vacuum was not
sympathetic and told me to suck it up. The fan was more optimistic in thinking things will soon blow over. The toilet appeared to look a little flushed when I asked its opinion and didn't say anything but the door knob told me to get a grip. The front door seemed unhinged and the curtains told me to pull myself together.

Have a happy day everyone.

Comments

• You really had me there for a moment ! πŸ€ͺ
    This was great and I hope you enjoy your day as well @mman

• Waffles. With fruit. & bacon. A smoothie, too. These things should help. Maybe an omelet.

Or, might wanna check for lead, asbestos, & mold. House seems a smidge temperamental.

• I will be speaking to my appliances about all of this and will lyk what they say.
    Meanwhile having overnight oats with Greek yogurt, cocoa powder, chia seeds, tart sweet cherries.

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

@carrieanne Sounds really tasty. Got enough for two?

• Come clean, what's the real story behind the washing machine?

• I think I’ll just sweep my reply under the rug

@MrAdmirer Good one

• The TV has been keeping me entertained and up to date all morning.

• Oooh I saw a musical about this.

@cde123 Fun video

• @Mman I love you, dearie.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Bravo!! Bravisimo! Wonderful puns! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Winston and I are concurring with the appliances.

• Has the piano been drinking again?

• edited March 2023

@Mman i’ll make sure I have it ready for you next time you’re in Dallas. Here’s a photo of what I use. Sometimes I do almond butter, cocoa, banana. Always use that brand of yogurt with the oats and fridge overnight. So easy!

@carrieanne You alone would be worth the trip to the Lone Star State. You through that in and it's a double wow.

• @Mman you're sweet to say that! πŸ€— I’ll have breakfast ready, but that’s delicious and healthy any time of day!

• @carrieanne Is the Central West package the tart cherries? Do you put both sweet and tart in your overnight oats at the same time? I'm just an intrigued foodie.

• πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• @achetocuddle
    Those are fresh blueberries which I also add if I have them. I made this last night with a tsp of cocoa and it was so good. Another thing I do if I want to eat it immediately is grind the oats in a small blender. I do a cup of oats and then use a couple of heaping TBs ground or whatever you want. It’s really healthy and like dessert! Tell me if you try it!

• Omg absolutely loved this