What to expect from a Professional Cuddling Session

Hello, I’m new here and new to the cuddle community. I feel at the moment that I would feel comfortable with having a professional cuddliest. (All prospective would be from a client perspective). I needed to be cuddled! Haha!

For the professionals (and I know everyone has different approaches) my questions are:

1. What can I expect from a professional cuddle session?

2. What would be a recommended about of time for a first timer going into this?

3. Do I just hire a professional cuddliest or should I try to meet them for coffee, lunch, Zoom, etc before meeting up with them to try and avoid catfishing?

Comments

• edited April 2023

@JP_365 welcome. You may find this thread helpful:

The key thing is to take your time. Experienced professionals (the kind you should be looking for) will have a protocol for getting from first enquiry to the start of the session. It's quite common to include a zoom or phone call.

The best way to reduce the risk of catfishing is to consider only professionals who have been here more than a few months.

Good luck!

• @CuddleDuncan

Thank you so much for your help and for the link. I appreciate it. 👍🏾

• @JP_365

As a pro cuddler, I’ll answer these based on my experiences.

1. What can I expect from a professional cuddle session?

One of the differences between having an enthusiast cuddle (a cuddler that doesn’t charge) and having a pro cuddle is where attention is allocated. Between two enthusiasts, it’s 50/50. It can be 50/50 with a pro cuddler as well but you should expect to get 100% of the attention unless you are a cuddler that gets satisfaction and relaxation from giving affection as opposed to receiving. Which is totally ok 👌
    Depending on how professional your cuddler is (there are plenty on this site who really don’t care about professionalism), the planning time and meet up should be fairly quick. I’m not saying that new pros are a bad choice (everyone has to start somewhere. I did too!) but if you are normally a bit nervous or have anxiety on choosing a pro cuddler, pick one that’s been here a good while, built up a good persona on the site and possibly one that’s put a lot of attention in the forums. That should give you a bit of a higher chance of a legitimate and professional cuddle.

1. What would be a recommended amount of time for a first timer going into this?

I would say 1 hour, possibly 2. An hour does go by fairly fast but every cuddler is different. You don’t want to have a long session booked and be an hour into it realizing your cuddle styles don’t match. Start with a small amount and if you click with them really well, you can extend your time with them or book them another time.

1. Do I just hire a professional cuddler or should I try to meet them for coffee, lunch, Zoom, etc before meeting up with them to try and avoid catfishing?

Most pros do have a meet up period before a cuddle. Some do a physical meet up like myself and others do a video chat. Some do it for free and others charge for that time. It’s up to you to fully read a pros profile to fully understand their standards and boundaries. After my cuddler and I make a booking, we meet for an ice breaker right before the cuddle at a cafe of some sort. We chat, get a good hug in and talk about boundaries and room amenities like temperature, music, sound machine and whatnot.

• edited April 2023

@Sheena123 Thanks Sheena for the wonderful insight. I really appreciate it!

• Here are my thoughts,

What can I expect from a professional cuddle session?

Generally, she'll come over, or you meet her at a hotel. There's an initial conversation where you two will talk about boundaries and expectations, vetting each other out. This can take a few minutes, or even 30 minutes in one case. When it was 30 minutes I wasn't charged for it. Once both of you feel safe, generally you'll move to the bed together. I typically cuddle over the covers but some people go under the covers. You can talk with her, hold her, and touch her, platonically obviously. Sometimes she'll suggest positions, but often it's led by you. You can ask her to move into positions like little spoon or the honeymoon hug or mama bear. If you don't, she may just lie there, so be sure to ask.

Some people aren't comfortable with lying on the bed, yet. If you just want to sit on the couch with her, go for it. If you want to watch TV or play video games, or something else, she's probably good with that, just ask. Pros are generally happy to work with you on your own boundaries, so you can limit your session to whatever you're comfortable with.

I pay in cash, usually before the session, but sometimes after, if that's what the pro prefers.

Pros may or may not keep in touch with you after the session. Some may enjoy it, while others may not have time or interest, or will charge you for it. It can be disorienting to have such a close connection and yet zero presence from her outside of sessions, but that's how it goes with this service, so be ready for that.

What would be a recommended about of time for a first timer going into this?

I'd say two hours. Sometimes one is enough, but more likely it's going to be amazing and you'll want more time, especially if you don't get a lot of touch in your regular life.

Do I just hire a professional cuddliest or should I try to meet them for coffee, lunch, Zoom, etc before meeting up with them to try and avoid catfishing?

I don't do this unless they ask. Usually it's just a screening phone call or a Zoom call. You can avoid catfishing by paying in person in cash, and by only sending deposits to established pros. Pros with karma are usually quite reliable.

• @cde123 Thank you for the insight. And yes, I haven’t had a lot touch in my life. So to your point, I will personally probably need 2hrs and go from there.

Thanks! 👍🏾