Pros - do NOT advertise in the General Forum, or automatic 7 day forum timeout

edited May 2023 in General

Hi Pros.

A friendly reminder.

Do NOT advertise in the General Forum.

If you do: your post may be 1) moved to Pro Requests forum or 2) may be deleted entirely or 3) you will get a formal warning on your account, or 4) you will be timed out of the forums for at least a week, and/or 5) all the above.

I've moved three today. I'm ready to start placing forum timeouts. Whatever nerve ya'll are working on, you've hit my last one.

Β«1

Comments

• I've been asked: what happened to the GoFundMe post?

What you see? Gone/deleted. What I did? I moved it offline.

GoFundMe posts aren't allowed anywhere.

• @Sideon - You forgot this. πŸ«‚

• @SoftHairForDays

I swear in the name of Thor's abs and Captain America's buns of steel.

Seriously.

• [Deleted User]CuddlelessinLB (deleted user)

• [Deleted User]CuddlelessinLB (deleted user)

Big hugs πŸ€— @Sideon

• I recommend we close this thread. Sometimes people have hard times and people have feelings.

• @Morpheus - noted, and thanks for the obvious, but we all have feelings. I'm keeping it up at least a week, because I don't trust that new Pros are reading. The site and forum rules are there are for a reason.

• @Morpheus Besides, the more folks respond the more it'll keep the post bumped and bolded in the feed, thus slightly more likely folks will see it. Big caveat being that the ones who never read still won't πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

@Sideon my old mod battle wounds are aching in sympathy. You can has my spare ban hammer if yours needs a rest.

• I love your ban hammers, @cuddlefaery ! Thank you.

I've had coffee. So this morning I'm all... hammer time!

• @Sideon great...now I have that stuck in my head for the next forever πŸ˜‚ my 90s kid dancer self thoroughly approves though.

• Bump.

Pros. I'm not playin'.

• Do marketing surveys count? You can kind of see where that falls under R&D and not marketing.

• @FunCartel - two sides....same coin. But you know this. Behave.

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)
    edited April 2023

Now now, @Mman - nope on those types of jokes. [-Sid]
    Bumpety Bump

• @Sideon Someone posted a GoFundMe on here? Ugh. I'm a member of a Space A travel group on another site and people have to acknowledge that they read the rules and information before they will be accepted into the group. Everyday people still ask questions that are answered in the information they said they read. πŸ™„

Bump

• @Sideon
    Sadly there’s no cure for Last Nerve Pain.
    But this could help.

• @Sideon 😘

for those not quite needing the banπŸ”¨

• edited May 2023

I'm starting a literacy campaign. To assist, all Pros who advertise in the General Forum will be placed on a 7 day forum timeout and their post will be removed. Pros can learn reading and comprehension skills during their timeout.

#SorryNotSorry

#LiteracyMatters

#MessWithTheBullYouGetTheHorns

• edited May 2023

Whew some these moderators sure have a short fuse lol

• @RoxannneFoxanne - that's not nice to talk about my shortness. B)

• @Sideon - What's up, Shorty? 😏

• Hmph. @SoftHairForDays - I am taller than most elementary school children. Circus performers. And Chihuahuas.

• I’d just like to express my appreciation for the members that flag those post so quickly.

• edited May 2023

I actually haven't seen any that I know of so Sideon is like a hawk at spotting things. Nicely done.

• It's it grueling copy and pasting the same thing.

I'm here for it. ❀️❀️

• @Sideon - I'm taking notes, Hon. I didn't realize all of that. 🀭

• I will be in ______ For a______Hopefully we can______ it only costs______ cant wait to hear_______._________ page.

• Im not a pro but I am at the grocery store buying a pro groceries... Lol..... Sloooooooowwwww πŸͺ”

• @Sideon You're not short...You're taller than me! lol πŸ€ͺ