Pros - do NOT advertise in the General Forum, or automatic 7 day forum timeout

2»

Comments

• It’s called vertically challenged….please be politically correct.

• @Sideon You brought up chihuahuas… I need visual confirmation now. Pup pics or it didn’t happen. (AKA I’m just here for the dog content 👀😂)

• Bumping.

Pros, this site rule includes self-promotion - do not do so in this, the General Forum.

There is the Pro Requests forum for that exact reason.

Please note that I'm responding based on community flags - don't think I'm the bad ass on Pros posting here. It's the community speaking up and I'm FULLY supportive of keeping any and all ads off this Forum.

• I mean, there's a PRO request forum for a REASON. 🤣 Thank you for keeping things tidy on the forum. 💗💗

• @sideon but what if I want to self promote in the pro section ? I want to maximize the amount of attention I am capable of receiving, as my ego , much like the heart of the Grinch post stealing of Christmas, is grown 3 times it's size

• @pmvines - you, sir, are not a Pro. I mean, you're a pro, but not a Pro. So no. No you may not. B)

• @Sideon but how else can my ego be satiated??

• @pmvines your poop threads suffice 💯

• but how else can my ego be satiated??

Slice off large chunks of your flesh and serve the best meat pies in Birmingham. You would be shat out by a literal choir of poopers.

Apologies to Sondheim.

• @MissAdventurous @BoomerSpooner.
    Both very solid pieces of advice. I am not certain that this will give me all of the attention that I truly desire, but it seems to be a step in the right direction

• Solid pieces....am I hearing another poop joke in the making @pmvines? ☺️🤭💗

• edited May 2023

@MissAdventurous somebody bring da puddin cup

• You a tapioca type or that dark chocolate with a hint of whip' on it? @pmvines

Maybe a taste test is in order. 😜

• @MissAdventurous nah butterscotch all the way

• @pmvines man out for my own body poop trap producing preference. HUZZAH.

• How did I miss this???

• @Lisa123 because you have not been advertising in the general forums. I need more attention however, and as @MissAdventurous and @BoomerSpooner have kindly pointed out to me , all roads to ego stroking lead to poop !

• @Sideon Could all new pros be sent a dvd to watch or sent a linknto a video etc upon sign up. so they understand certain rules. Inknow few new pros, just sign up and may not read all the rules they just make a profile snd wait for dollars to roll in, i try to help them where i can tho

• @FutureHeart2023 they won't watch a DVD, either. A YouTube vid, like a DVD, costs CC money to create. Pros signed up on their own accord, so they obviously can read. They choose not to, which is on them.

• Bumping.

• Omg enough!!!!