Where do you cuddle

Do you cuddle in your bed or give piggyback rides. lol

Comments

• I prefer to cuddle on a blanket in a park under the shade of some trees, surrounded by green grass, preferably with a body of water nearby, and a beautiful breeze floating through. purr 🫠

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/14395/show-us-your-cuddle-spots

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I'm not as strong as I used to be, but I enjoy giving the odd piggyback ride.
    It means a lot when someone allows me to support them. And it's fun!

If this is a "would you rather" question, I suppose I'd prefer the bed though, since that would probably be more comfortable in the long-run ^^

• Piggyback rides?

• On the floor so I don’t mess up my bed jk

Bed, couch, blanket at a park, movie theater, anywhere comfortable and safe.

• I cuddle all my clients at my comfortable queen size bed. It's quiet, clean & in a very nice & safe neighborhood.

• edited May 2023

In the shower

No. People on CC do not cuddle in the shower. This is a platonic site, @lonelytauros - if you don't understand that, then CC is not the place for you. You're getting a formal warning on your account. Any further statement of non-platonic activities and you're going to Banned Camp. [-Sid]

• Ever since I had my knees replaced, I only cuddle on a bed. It can be hard to get up off the ground.

• Wherever we be when we wanna

• AND I WOULD CUDDLE THEM IN A BOAT.
    AND I WOULD CUDDLE THEM WITH A GOAT...
    AND I WILL CUDDLE THEM, IN THE RAIN.
    AND IN THE DARK. AND ON A TRAIN.
    AND IN A CAR. AND IN A TREE.
    THEY ARE SO GOOD, SO GOOD, YOU SEE!
    SO I WILL CUDDLE THEM IN A BOX.
    AND I WILL CUDDLE THEM WITH A FOX.
    AND I WILL CUDDLE THEM IN A HOUSE.
    AND I WILL CUDDLE THEM WITH A MOUSE.
    AND I WILL CUDDKE THEM HERE AND THERE.
    SAY! I WILL CUDDLE THEM ANYWHERE!

• I rather be conservative and use the bed

• Peacefully…
    in a sailboat ⛵️
    on a quiet lake 🌊
    in the moonlight🌙
    under a starry ⭐️ night sky.

• [Deleted User]Cuddleguy030 (deleted user)

Anywhere that feels safe and comfortable for both of us.

• @BoomerSpooner 😂🤣😂🤣😂 Love it!!

• I dream about cuddling while I sleep cuddling in the bed which is all just an early morning day dream while I am in the bathroom waiting on the shower too get warm....👍🤦On my boat..milking my goat..

• I will cuddle In a box, I will cuddle with a fox, I will cuddle here or there I will cuddle anywhere 😁