Time stamped photos should be required

2»

Comments

• @cudbud64
    That’s amazing 😂

• @lyn912 I probably wouldn't, not unless I have developed a trusting relationship with that person and by then I don't think there would be any need.

• I wouldn't have a problem showing ID. The pro is putting her safety at risk every day. If a client assaults her, and she calls the police, how is it going to sound if she has to say, "I had an appointment to cuddle with this guy for $100 an hour ... no, I don't know who he is and I never saw any ID."

On the flip side ... if you're hosting, she already knows your address. Even if she just knows your name, she can find out your address if she chooses to. This kind of basic info is all over the web.

• edited May 2023

meet and see.

• I have my social security number tattooed on me in case I forget it. No worries on security as I had it done on my back so no one can see it when I am walking toward them. I have my home address tattooed on my butt cheeks because if I am found face down on the side of the road with my pants down I am obviously having a bad day and I just need to go home and go back to bed.

So yes I carry my id on me.

• edited May 2023

All of my photos are taken from 42 days into the future. I haven't even grown my beard yet in fact, it is but a 5 o clock shadow

• To continue my Marvel is better then DC post in every thread I get in..... This is me in another universe. Time stamped 2023 Earth #784....🤯🤷‍♀️

• edited May 2023

Thanks @Charlie_Bear for the reminder.

• I don’t have an issue showing a pro my ID, I just don’t want pics or copies made of it. I would not send it online but I am fine showing it in person. I do think though that the pro should then let me see her ID.

• None of the pictures sent to me were time stamped and very different, probably from different years. Hypocritical would be a fitting word.

• @WriterGF
    [I wouldn't have a problem showing ID. The pro is putting her safety at risk every day. If a client assaults her, and she calls the police, how is it going to sound if she has to say, "I had an appointment to cuddle with this guy for $100 an hour ... no, I don't know who he is and I never saw any ID."]

It doesn't sound good. From personal experience, I had to call 911 for a co-cuddler who had a medical emergency. EMS and police showed up. Fortunately, I did have some info about her, but it was a real bad look that I was stumbling for answers. I was asked how I knew her and I tried explaining this site, not sure if they believed me or not. Luckily, she was ok and was eventually able to give them all her info.

@Morpheus
    [I don’t have an issue showing a pro my ID, I just don’t want pics or copies made of it. I would not send it online but I am fine showing it in person. I do think though that the pro should then let me see her ID.]

I've never been asked to show ID and I'm not sure if I would if asked. I did have one pro offer to show me hers. I declined, and actually advised her against showing it to other clients. As a male client, I do want to have some degree of anonymity but it's not a big concern. However, for a female, I think they should definitely be very cautious about who they provide their ID to.

• I don’t know if time stamping can really make a difference. I use to work in the make up industry and trust when I say make up can drastically change your face lol.

I can literally make my face look filtered with make up, I can make my face look 10 years younger with make up. I can make myself look like another race with make up if I really wanted to lol.

Just ask the cuddler for a recent natural photo of themselves if you’re really worried about it. If they choose not to then you move on to someone better suited for you.