Time stamped photos should be required

Photo tell a lot so be sure your photos are updated.

Comments

• Where is yours?

• Posting photos of yourself 10 and 20 years ago is being dishonest especially if there have been drastically changes

• You can always ask for a recent un-filtered photo. You're well within your right to ask for one before booking. They are welcome to decline as well. The site isn't going to police photos because you were "catfished" with outdated photos. Do your own screening. We do it, you can too. I believe in you! 🤗

• Thanks for showing yours

• I don't think time stamped photos is the right way to put it. For examples, if I really cared to I can stamp my photos from 10 years ago as being 5 years old, 3 years old, 1 year, 2 weeks, etc. Computers these days can accomplish a lot.

We also all have our opinions on photos about wether someone shares any at all is up to them. And we can screen profiles as we like. I know a lot of people (like myself) prefer people with a few pictures on their profile clearly visible as we get to their profile. If they have karma then that is a bonus because females especially consider things for safety reasons.

However, we should at least consider to have on our profile what we expect others to have.

• Video chatting is also an awesome option to see one another prior to connecting for a session.

• If a pro has overly filtered pics, I won’t see them. It’s just weird to me. Using a filter that makes them look like a wax statue. I disagree with the time stamp thing however. I’ve also always said that the majority of pros that I’ve met on this site have either looked like or looked even better than their pics.

• I don’t believe timestamp photos is the key. Possibly a quick video chat or chat in person before booking.

• Time stamps could be photoshopped.

• @Rezz , right?!?!?!? Can't ask for what you don't provide. 🤦🤷😂

• So they are required for everyone except the OP, orrrrr.....?????

• Says the man with no photo

• If photos are misleading, or inaccurate, why not mention it in karma? I often see "her photos don't do her justice", so why not "her posted photos flatter her"? Or are from a long time ago?

But I do agree, an intro video chat is much better than any photos anyway, as you not only get to see what each other looks like in real time, but more importantly, you get to engage where smiling, laughing, inquiring, and listening expressions are observed.

• I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you choose your cuddler on looks you are more or less certain to be disappointed.

• I think at least one webcam photo taken upon signup would help fix some of these issues. The other photos could be uploaded but at least there would be one source of truth.

• Or just do a video chat. End of problem.

• To what end? Just to make sure said cuddler didn't get fat? Or for security purposes?

Personally, I think everybody should have to submit their government ID to cuddle comfort prior to signing up. As a pro I have had far too many creepy guys who clearly aren't who they say they are. I will never cuddle someone new without first getting a very specific selfie. Even as an enthusiast I set up platonic cuddles and they were DEFINITELY looking for more.

• @lyn912
    I sympathize with you about the ID. But I've already seen a number of posts by guys who say they are too embarrassed to tell their family and friends that they would like a hug, and don't want any of them finding out that they're on CC. I'm sure these guys are in no mood to submit ID.

• @TxTom
    I understand that position, but I think it should be required to sign up just to verify identity. Not that the pros on sight should have access to it. Pretty sure the pros all have to submit theirs...

• I don't think the site wants any liability in the event someone submits a fake ID.

• I imagine that requiring everyone to present a "government ID" before they are allowed to sign up would quickly destroy this site. Who would agree to such a thing? For security reasons, I certainly wouldn't.

• edited May 2023

@BJC I agree that requiring an ID would probably not be good for business, but only for the reasons---that I still don't understand---that so many men are afraid to even post a photo.

I only learned recently, (from another dude's thread) that wanting a hug carries a heavy social stigma.

I do understand why some Pros would like ID requirements.

• @TxTom It breaks my heart that it's such a social obscurity for men to want hugs. I've been the "big spoon" (quotes because I'm short and fit more like a backpack lol) so many times and so often that's when the men I'm with will finally full relax. I notice heartrate drops, and their breathing slows. EVERYBODY needs physical touch and hugs!

• Is this a valid ID I can submit for authentication?

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

Money, and more importantly (maybe), human emotions are involved…

Of course most people are lying, deceiving, exaggerating, or “putting their best foot forward”.

Caveat emptor!

• I still have all of my hair and teef. Do I still need to provide current photo?

• There is zero chance I would hand over a bunch of personal info. All that would happen is CC would get hacked and then people would be trying to scam and steal everything they can using that info. I don't need to deal with that.

• @JasonCuddles Are you willing to provide ID to the cuddler?