No!

I cant believe I got a free cuddle buddy and then she was banned . Only my luck

Comments

• Enthusiast?

• LOL. She was banned for a reason. If you didn't get to cuddle with her before with ban, it probably wasn't going to happen anyways.

• why would she be banned . Im just disappointed to be honest

• In my experience, female enthusiasts who get banned have usually tried to charge somebody without being a pro.

• You think that was the plan . If so then it’s justified and its sneaky

• edited May 2023

Interesting.. you got a couple threads all about being banned 🤔🤔🤔

But again like the other thread good luck on your new journey here 😊

• I connected with a few enthusiasts that were banned before I cuddled them. They were trying to get paid I found out later by reading forum posts and such. Or trying to solicit sex. That’s why they were so friendly to me.

Some seemed really interested in me and I was really disappointed. When you are lacking in basic touch, this can be devastating. I’m glad there were mods protecting enthusiasts.

• @James603 you just joined the site and go right to starting threads complaining about pro cuddlers and now this one about a supposed person who was banned and was going to be a free cuddle buddy for you but alas . I call hijinks

• @pmvines 👍👍👍

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

To quote one of our friendly mods. "ME WANT CUDDLE, NOW".

• She got banned ?
    Well…. Cuddle is free for you , sexual service isn’t but charge more

• @Mman 😂

ME WANT CUDDLE NOW

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

@OhioMike lol. I have cuddled both of those cave people.

• Oh @James603 😥 better days ahead bud!

• Is it like fishing in a barrel?

Why yes, it's like fishing in a barrel.

Better luck next time, bud.

• The OP had created duplicate accounts. THAT is what got him banned. His other/first account is in forum timeout for 30 days and TBD - he may end up with both accounts in Banned Camp. I'm not playin'.

• If he gets banned multiple times, then it's not just "this ONE time in banned camp."

• @JoyfulHeart I LAUGHED SO HARD

• @JoyfulHeart - I might have spent way too much time looking for appropriate Banned Camp gifs. I found a ton of inappropriate gifs. But alas, I failed. B)

• @AbsoluteKitten

Knowing I brought you laughter adds to my joy.

• @CentralFLCuddle
    Old time favorite word.

• @carrieanne When used well, it’s so impactful.

• Welp. I learned a new word.

• edited May 2023

@CentralFLCuddle
    Welp when I remember it, I see it as a word Alfalfa or Spanky from the original Our Gang might say, while kicking some dirt.
    Apparently it’s making a comeback because I found this…

Makes me think of the 50s.