I Demand Drama

edited May 2023 in General

Somebody did not message me back today within an hour after I messaged them. Then another person dared to message me without reading my amazing autobiographical profile. Then another poster on the forum says something that I clearly don't agree with so I had to go to war on that. Then someone else had a picture that was obviously not taken within rhe past 72 hrs . Then the mods were being jerks and refused to admit that I am indeed correct and that they have always been wrong when it comes to closing boner threads. Then people had the audacity to not post according to my agenda on the threads that I started, as though it's a public forum with free thinkers or something. And pros and prices and deposits oh my. And nobody wants to cuddle me but it can't possibly be because of anything I could change about myself. And I intend to post pics , names and messages of all of these people who have done these horrible things. And dammit I have to poop and now you are going to have to all hear about it !

Β«1

Comments

• Did you try turning your CC off then on again?

• 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Eat a snickers & sing kumbiyah in the rain while balancing three plates & dancing a jig. You’ll forget all about todays nonsense while indulging in new nonsense. Silly old bear.

• A group of friends and I used to make our own bingo cards for a group we were all in. We witnessed a lot of repeating (problematic) behaviors, posts, and entitlement, so we just made a game out of it.

So when someone shouts, "Pull out your bingo cards!" we know what that means.

• CC bingo? I'm in!

• I didn't even need to open the thread and knew this was you, @pmvines...πŸ˜’

I am gonna report your post. I always report the posts that get on my nerves...

• CC Bingo is a great idea, @w8ed_blanket . "Pull out your bingo cards!"

I take issue with your comment about the boner threads, @pmvines - exactly what are we supposed to DO with them but whack them down (do not say off, do not say off, do not say off)?

• edited May 2023

@Sideon - πŸ† threads, you say? 🧐 Never heard of them...

• Didn’t a couple of our Dakota members do a cool bingo card about the topics on threads ?

Where is our forum historians ? πŸ€”

Also .. @pmvines take two cuddles and call me in the morning πŸ˜‚

• πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ
    Thank you for saying it all.... Say it louder for the whiners in the backkkkk! πŸ˜πŸ™ƒ
    Hahahaha
    missed you! πŸ€—

• @SoftHairForDays I knew it was him by the post topic, too =)
    @pmvines stop changing your profile pic, I'm going to report you for making me look like a stalker!

• @pmvines
    I’m so sorry this happened to you but
    we ALL knew it was you

• @pmvines This whole thing had me cackling like a crazy person in the dark spooking the dog πŸ˜‚ Worth it even if he doesn't agree haha

• Now this is a good honest thread.

• I want to play BINGO!!!

• Send me a bingo card please … or starting a new thread about how horrible the bingo admins are

• Imagine if this wasn't a site about cuddling and comfort ... people might actually argue.

• Oh goody I found my bingo card …

• It's the perfect bingo card!

• @OhioMike that is seriously too good

• Don't forget price complaints :#

• @Nina_Lu i can’t take any credit. That was designed by some awesome members awhile ago 😊. I just remember it lol πŸ˜‚

• @jplemmon thats just the prototype. I’m sure they have lots of different ones πŸ˜‚

• I'm starting a card today πŸ€—

• @OhioMike ahh yes probably when the site was more enthusiast-oriented.

• So do you get to mark spaces from your inbox or does it have to be in the forums?
    Also, there has to be more than one card or we all bingo at once...

• I'm curious about the discussions under 'Not Sexy Enough for Free Cuddles'...those must be classics.

• edited May 2023

I think this may be my first time derailing a @pmvines post. Talk about drama!!! πŸ€— I am so happy right now I could poop rainbows!

• I second the motion for more drama!! What's up with these mods these days all doing their best to admonish here, timeout there, the doing of ban hammerings, etc!
    It's just outrageously infuriating how calm, collected and comfy things have become in the cuddlevesre!
    Harumph!! Mods shmods I say. It's all their fault we can have nice things!!