I Demand Drama

2»

Comments

• On the bingo card I am guilty of starting popular media threads. Thankfully there’s no mention of canned pasta threads 😅

• @quixotic_life 😄

~ Sunset Snuggles

• A free space should be reserved for Boner threads, but not the center. They can pop up randomly anywhere.

On my bingo card, I'm guilty for participating in cute animal threads. I'm also guilty for banning OPs or closing threads within a day (or hours, or sometimes even minutes). Also, OH FFS, OF COURSE THAT IS NOT PLATONIC in the "Is This Platonic" threads. Guilty of warning members for excessive cleavage pics and/or banning members for lewd or nudes - CC is not OF, folks.

throws a pillow at @quixotic_life - hmph - MOAR drama? FINE.

Alas, I don't have a full bingo card.

• Vroomfondel, is that you?

~Sincerely, Majikthise

Somebody did not message me back today within an hour after I messaged them. Then another person dared to message me without reading my amazing autobiographical profile. Then another poster on the forum says something that I clearly don't agree with so I had to go to war on that. Then someone else had a picture that was obviously not taken within rhe past 72 hrs . Then the mods were being jerks and refused to admit that I am indeed correct and that they have always been wrong when it comes to closing boner threads. Then people had the audacity to not post according to my agenda on the threads that I started, as though it's a public forum with free thinkers or something. And pros and prices and deposits oh my. And nobody wants to cuddle me but it can't possibly be because of anything I could change about myself. And I intend to post pics , names and messages of all of these people who have done these horrible things. And dammit I have to poop and now you are going to have to all hear about it !