Who has met people here?

2»

Comments

• edited November 2017

No IRL meeting with people from this site yet.
    (in France, and even in Paris, the cuddle movement is still underground, very new).
    Only online discussions.

• On my 3rd met.
    2 didn't work out.

1 is hopeful and so am I. :)

• I have met about a dozen people over the span of two years. Two of them were pros and I saw them more than once.
    Two or three I’ve met in my local area.
    The others I met during business trips because usually I have a very nice hotel room that allows me to host so that hurdle which sometimes can be difficult is cleared right away and all you have to do is cuddle in a nice environment.
    I’ve also engaged in conversation with some people, guys and girls over different topics. But in the end is a mixed bag and you get different results. Ive sent many messages that have gone unanswered and that include pros but I just move on and keep trying because every once in a while you make a connection and when you do is very rewarding.

• [Deleted User]cuddle_buddy601 (deleted user)

Met two cuddlers. Going to meet 3rd cuddler today. This is in last 30-40 days.

Two were in another city during a business trip. Some Pros are really resposive and take their passion seriously. Without this site, I could have never fulfilled my desire for human touch.
    I would say it's a good experience so far.

• [Deleted User]RScarf1 (deleted user)

I met a few, but not recently.