Does anyone just want to watch a movie?

2»

Comments

• Movie hosted this evening in about an hour and a half from this post. DM me for details.
    Sorry, non-pros only.

• Friday movie night was a success. Hope to see more next friday (unless I get a cuddle)

• Glad to hear! Sorry I had a concert!

• Friday night movies are a lot of fun, if anyone wants to join! We shut off mics but a chat is still avaliable to the side!

• To watch movies together do you all have to be subscribed to the streaming platform for example Netflix?

• No, it is a private viewing from my DVD collection. All you need is a browser.

• I’d be down for a video chat + movie session! I have majority of the streaming services ☺️

• edited June 2023

According to the Mod I consulted, hosting such a service in conjunction with CC is against the CuddleComfort TOS. As such, my efforts are for enthusiasts only.

• Kinda funny that I should see this thread. I've been wanting to re-watch a few things but it just doesn't feel right watching them alone.
    I was able somewhat recently to spend time with my family and shared one of my movie finds with them, which they very much enjoyed. Castle in the Sky is great for young and old alike!

• Lots of fun, DM us if youd like to join!