Does anyone just want to watch a movie?

Does anyone else just want to like video chat and watch a movie together? Nothing crazy! I just live in an extremely rural area.

Comments

• edited May 2023

Yes! I would love to honestly. I do both work and school from home and I don't get out much to socialize. I just sent you a message.

• Yay what movie!

• @HumbleBaron I think they went off to their own little room. We're out in the cold. But ya know, it's a good idea in and of itself. I have a bunch of movies in my collection. I'll see who's interested in a few hours. Sorry but I don't have rom-coms though.

• Yes, I would love to get some down time to watch a movie.

• If y'all just want to message me, we can set up a thing and watch movies. Has anyone ever done a group movie over video?

• Sounds like a fun idea.

• Oooooo Wow! Loving the idea

• I would be open to something like this. My time varies though my free time that is.

• Never done it myself but I have friends who have. 🤔

• I suspect that @sweetersugar is being innundated right now.

• 😂😂😂 a little. I have Hulu, prime, and Netflix. I can do one on one's, or if people are open to it, we can do group movies.

• @sweetersugar I think there is a LOT of messaging in your future :)
    Your punishment for having a great idea.

• Options of how we can get together and watch a movie: Snapchat, Facebook, or Google chat. If you have other ideas on where to meet, I am totally okay with that too! Just let me know your ideas!

• Fun idea.
    Seen a view "backyard/pool" movie groups on meetup. Not sure why I never thought of a virtual group.

Other options I have done
    w2g.tv
    Discord

• If anyone's interested there's actually an app for this called RAVE meant just for watching things in groups

• Yeah just was gonna suggest, that you guys could use the Rave app. For 2 person + group viewings shows, films or even just Youtube.

• I do this in VR quite often it's amazing seeing a big screen in front of you that has depth and dimension. And you are able to talk to people sitting in the seats next to you.

• Nah, no video chat here. But yes to watching movies, totes cool with watching movies!👍

• Depends on the movie. I'm an absolute scaredy cat!

• I work night shift, all i want is a cuddle.buddy and movie partner.

Ive been in this site for years and cant get anyone interested in movies and cuddles

• A small percentage of the people here are female. A small percentage of those are enthusiasts, A small percentage of them are in your area. A small percentage of them have a similar work schedule. Dang dude, that's tough.

• @wrench Movies + Cuddles are the best! ☺️

• @wrench lol sorry, I'm only literally half way across the country 😂😂😂😂. We can still watch a virtual movie together if youd like. I laugh like muttley, if you know who that is.

• @sweetersugar OOO quite the tease :)

• Anyone interested in watching a Clint Eastwood spaghetti western tonight? if I get 3 DMs in the next 15 mins I will start the movie, DM me for details in how to watch. Non-pros only please.

• Ok, no movie today. Perhaps I'll try another movie on Friday evening.

• edited May 2023

Count me in for a group movie! I have Disney, Hulu, HBO Max, Netflix and Prime. I also have some limits to my free time but I’d really love to participate ☺️

Do ya’ll want to try coordinating something for Friday night/Saturday?

Edit: @Nobodieshero mentioned the app RAVE, totally missed the comment until I took a second look. I think this sounds like the easiest way

• @1_teddybear Sorry I didn’t see this sooner! I have no idea what a spaghetti Western is, don’t hate me (I will google it), but I hope you’re still down come Friday!

• Glad to know there's some interest but i've been informed I cannot host it for pros, very sorry.

• I'm in the mood for a cuddle on the couch while watching Contact or Interstellar.