KEEPING CUDDLING A SAFE SPACE & OUTLET FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED TENDER AFFECTION

Good Morning cuddlers ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘€

I felt inspired to write a quick memo to people who are on here as providers and as those needing to cuddle and experience affection, touch & human connection. I want to be a LEADER in this space and just try to remind people to keep a good thing good :)

It's great that providers can earn a supplemental income by providing a space for others to experience touch and affection, but this is a space where there are a lot of people who may feel alone, depressed or any number of mental health challenges that cause us to feel isolated. I want to remind everyone to make an effort to be authentic and keep this space safe for people to not feel used or abused but feel that they genuinely can connect with someone who will offer some gentle TLC and make life a little better today.

PROVIDERS
1. If you are not sensitive to the needs of others and feel you can offer a space for people to have a good experience don't ruin a good thing for others, for some this is the only outlet they have to connect outside of their day-to-day lives
2. Do your best to not make the space feel like a "money grab" it makes people not want to use this space anymore and it will result in negative feedback and less growth in this community
3. A lot of people look forward to these sessions as they are an important outlet to them and may be more important to them than you, let's keep a reputation for showing up to scheduled sessions so the site and the people trust this experience to be their outlet.

CUDDLERS
On the cuddlers end, I want to share a few things that will help you make providers feel comfortable about meeting and cuddling and some tips on things you should not say to providers.
1. non stop texting and dating suggestions before even meeting for the first time, it honestly makes people feel uncomfortable, do your best not to get too personal too quick it makes both parties anxious
2. asking for nude photos, asking what the person will be wearing, or to send photos of themself before meeting, it creates an unnecessary burden and makes us feel awkward.
3. Constant texting prior to scheduled session about "favorite cuddling positions", dinner date request and too much communication makes us feel overwhelmed.

I would love to get everyone's feedback ๐Ÿ˜ and know if you "AGREE" or "DISAGREE" with the guidelines I put out that I think will help everyone enjoy this space ๐Ÿ’ƒ

1. Are these good tips & feedback for the community?23 votes
    1. YES
      69.57%
    2. NO
      30.43%

Comments

• Itโ€™s been a recurring theme in my mind lately that cuddling includes our communications with others. If we are caustic, belittling, or in any way contentious we are bringing more tension & stress. The opposite of dopamine or oxytocin. So, please, let us all be kind in our words. Not just our embracing.

• I have issue with both #2โ€™s. I have never seen anything similar to โ€œmoney grabbingโ€ in this forum.
    For the cuddler #2, - go ahead and ask those things so that you can be weeded out and banned. This is explicitly a platonic site and if youโ€™re trying to do those things, you donโ€™t belong here.

• @INurturePeace ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

I agree that those are things you should not be saying.

• I agree. Especially providers and number two. There are times I have felt like an ATM.

• @Bear From your lips to mods ears, effendi. No ATM for you!!! Haha

• @Bear I'm sorry that you've experienced that.. I hope it hasn't been very often. ๐Ÿ’ž