Describe your IDEAL cuddle session...

2»

Comments

• Not saying much, about to have a few sessions in the next few weeks...want my future partners to find out when they meet me.....overall, however I do like compatibility......

• [Deleted User]CharlesTwisted (deleted user)

Reciprocal, not economic.

• Honestly? Probably any session that would include someone playing with my hair lol. Get me relaxed instantly.

• [Deleted User]kikigcuddles (deleted user)

My ideal cuddle session would be with someone who is not trying to get sexual with me. I don't want to worry about my safety the whole time. I want calmness, some nice music and beautiful view....perhaps on the beach. I want to lye in a pair of strong arms. I can hold halfway through too, but want my turn being cuddled as well. When I am cuddling I will rub his back and head/ears. No talking, expectations or being judged just enjoying.

• [Deleted User]MacaronCuddles (deleted user)
    edited August 2019

I’ve had one from this site twice before! It was the best and I don’t know if I’ll ever get one like that again. Beautiful and petite brunette in her early twenties. She had a dog in her room for safety and enjoyed having music and audio books playing. Head rubs and a good spooner. It was rare because she actually messaged first right while I was brushing my teeth before bed. Right after reading the email I didn’t hesitate and drove to her house right away!

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

My ideas about what the best possible cuddle is tend to change depending on what I'm in the mood for. At the moment I'm thinking side by side, arms linked, reading books. Maybe a bit of leg-crossing.

As quick doodles go, well... it gives the basic idea, I guess.

• My ideal cuddle is when 5 hours feels like 5 minutes and when the conversation is dynamic, the touch heavenly, and its equally shared and experienced the same by both and you both want to share that same hug-fest or spa-day again.
    Those make me the happiest of bears.

• My ideal cuddle would be to lay on the beach at night looking at the stars together.

• [Deleted User]SoftPetals (deleted user)

My ideal cuddle session would be someone detangling my hair then putting it in a pony tail and massaging my scalp. Then just spooning or another cuddling position while watching Netflix or venting.

• My ideal cuddle session involves my partner and I in a frigid room, arms intertwined, staring up at the ceiling. Neither of us would speak for a predetermined amount of time. It would be pleasant.

• My ideal cuddle is one that has music, spooning on a comfy bed while my hair is being played with. Talking and some moments of silence while we relax.

• edited August 2019

MOD: Comment removed - inappropriate [SoulcuddlerZ]

• [Deleted User]CharlesTwisted (deleted user)
    edited August 2019

MOD: Comment to which this one referred has been removed. [SoulcuddlerZ]

• Oh my, if someone believed anything in that post beyond the joke it was is living life with a macilent epidermis.

• Your comment was actually incredibly creepy. It wasn’t funny.

• Tough crowd. You take things too literally. But I apologize if you really believed any of that. I suppose Oscar Wilde was creepy as it was adapted from him.

• Tabs on 👅, Molly in nose and gums, champain on ice, weed being lit. And we brace eachother for the expérience while we cuddle on my bed and watch nature documentaries,the bbc ones y'know with that guy with the voice. Sounds like a lit ol time

• @minecraftmaster Weed but no snacks? Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

• Someone I trusted completely.. And felt emotionally connected.. Im very burnt out so maybe a long nap.. Just relaxing together an not feeling completely alone like I always do

• These are more of my basic wants as opposed to a detailed scenario, but I’d like to hug, talk, and be in someone’s arms for a bit on a couch