BEST Cuddle Sesh Stories

Newbie Pro-Cuddler here : Learning about other people's experiences helps enhance our methods and inspires better boundaries, more empathetic conversations, and stronger emotional intelligence.

Tell me about the best cuddle session you have had. Where was it? How did the environment influence your experience? How did it make you feel? What made it stand out/unique? What would you have changed?

Thanks for participating & taking the time to honor your needs, desires, healing process, & boundaries! <3

Comments

• Checking in & hoping to still gain knowledge from others' experiences.

I think the best cuddle session I have had since I started in early June is with a recent client. He came to my studio really excited about our session after out Zoom consultation. I think the studio was a great choice to start because it gave the client a bit of an escape from their current life situations and allowed them a sense of "I went somewhere and did something" type of fulfillment. The session itself was filled with a lot of intense emotions that I will not disclose details on, but we will say that this client is dealing with immense grief. While there was no real physical touch involved, he felt safe enough to express what he was thinking and feeling without any guilt or fear of judgement. When I checked in with him a few days later, he explained that it was the best he has felt in months, even if it was fleeting. This stood out to me because I have been where he is and stood in the shoes of extreme grief and the sadness of loss. Frankly, I would not have changed a thing! I truly wish I had felt that safe to express my sentiments whilst dealing with grief; I wish we all did.