Cuddle Tea Time - what’s the strangest thing you have experienced?

What’s the strangest thing you have experienced while cuddling??

Comments

• Me, Myself and I ~ I'm the strangest thing I've experienced while cuddling (I can be so flppin awkward sometimes).

• It had something to do with a meerkat. Just ask @quixotic_life she was there

• edited June 2023

I had a Pro set her cell phone on my end table with a stop watch app counting down by the seconds and she watched it the entire 1 hour cuddle. She may have said 3 words at the most.
    During the cuddle the only thing I thought of was, it would have been cheaper to buy an inflatable doll and put cloths on it , lol

• @waynewv omg 😲😆🫣
    Seriously, I hear about these types of things from my clients. Like pros actually just lay there not even in a cuddle position. That would be the most awkward thing for me... It'd feel like my ex and I when we were fighting and not touching or talking but sleeping next to eachother. 😬
    Noooo thannnks. I get everyone is so different and it's nerve-wracking especially if it's your first few times. I was definitely super nervous for my first cuddle with a stranger lol but then it was all natural after that. Turns out I'm a natural cuddlebear. 🤗

• I had a session with a pro once whose apartment wreaked of cigarette. I almost just up and left but decided to go through with it. She sat in the couch and was stiff as a board. She wouldn’t say anything and wouldn’t participate in the session. I almost up and left so many times but ended up staying the hour. I spoke to a couple other guys who has seen her and they said their experience was similar. She ended up getting banned eventually for whatever reason. It was so weird.

• Years ago I use to cuddle with a paid cuddler every week. One time she asked me if I would like to do a double cuddle. She had a friend that was looking to try being a paid cuddler. And she trusted me to be able to give a review and it was fun.

I tried it one more time with somebody else after that and the person just laid there. Didn’t really talk or move much I had to work to. To make it seem comfortable, and that was a definite never again with her.

• I can’t IMAGINE. I have found a gem or two of humans on this site. People who ask good questions, always reply. It’s gratifying. Good for humanity.

• I am shocked at the stories of pros just laying there stiff as a board. Smh 🤦‍♀️ now I have clients who prefer to do the cuddling rather than be cuddled but even with those clients I am still interactive and talk if they’re ok with a conversation.. some prefer silence… that can be awkward but I usually put music on

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

@sage91436 And this is the “Strangest” thread, not the “Worst” thread.

The worst threads are usually locked and deleted.

• Not entirely sure if this counts, but at a cuddle party had someone talking very loudly and enthusiastically about violent and potentially trauma triggering topics for pretty much the entire party. The worst part was, most of us there were neruodivergent geeks so we all got sucked into the conversations unwittingly...our brains couldn't avoid the dopamine 😅 needless to say it wasn't a very cuddle conducive environment and not nearly as much cuddling happened as usual. It was more of a social at that point, which is ok, but still a bit awkward and no one was quite sure how to get the person to stop because every time the host tried to redirect back to cuddle activities, they would inevitably start talking about martial arts, car accidents, toxic ex partners, past traumas, SA....

• Fire dept visit here. I once had to delay a cuddle 10 minutes when I set off the smoke detector trying to warm some cinnamon rolls in the microwave. (I followed the directions, but the microwave wattage was higher than expected and they burnt/started smoking.) Fire dep had to clear the room first. 🤦‍♀️😂🤣

• One pro who was shortly banned, came to me on a hot summer day in 2021 wearing a mask, sweatshirt and acid wash jeans. Wouldn’t take the mask off, didn’t bring a change of clothes l, because they claimed it would constitute a clothing request which she wouldn’t do because someone reported her. But would wear a pair of shorts if I have them to her for 50 bucks more even though it would put her safety at risk. Sensing and looking at my bewilderment she said “I can tell you’re not happy I can leave.” I said stupidly “it’s okay.” And then she just laid there still and I said could you maybe caress my arms or shoulders, she said that’s what a girlfriend would do, cuddling is just holding with no movement and then it would cost extra. Also I tried putting my hand on top of hers and then she said you aren’t allowed to do that. The website says you cannot touch someone where skin is exposed. I was like “huh?” I cut it short right there and said “let’s just end it here”
    She then gave me her business card offering tarot card readings and told me she would send me her onlyfans link????

• Weirdest ever- very nice lady showed up for the cuddle with something special. 2 furry costumes.
    Yep, a cat and a dog. I passed.
    I’m good with shorts and a tshirt.

• edited June 2023

There is a lot to this site. I would say its 70% normal an d 30% stranger things. I have a better understanding what pros go through, from messages to cuddles. I also understand the need for self care and mental stability. Also the importance of mouthwash and mints.

• edited July 2023

@Ironman294 - That's weird. No skin contact at all(including hands)? Why didn't she just show up to the session wearing a hazmat suit?

• edited July 2023

I can't say I had any strange experiences. I only met with a few pros who were awesome enough to become repeat clients of. Maybe me being there was strange. I can be a bit awkward at times.

• I had a guy request that we practice jujitsu stretches during our cuddle. I'm down for anything so I thought it would be fun, but he wanted me to genuinely fight him lol. I had to keep reminding him I'm a cuddler not a martial artist. I had to end the session early because he completely covered my mouth and nose with his hand, twice blocking off my breathing completely. The situation was really silly and funny until it got scary.

• @Zelazadda - It sounded funny until I read the part about him putting his hand over your mouth and nose. Super scary. I hope you reported him. I'm sure there's a website out there for people like him.

• Had many strange experiences. One that stands out is when I went over to cuddle with someone and she asked me if I could spend the night with her watching over her from a chair while she slept. Did changed her mind about cuddling but wanted me to just spend the night. I asked her why she needed that and she said she thinks her roommate is trying to kill her.
    I left and never cuddled with her again. She said she would just ask someone else from the site to do it. I told her it wasn't safe to invite a guy she just met to spend the night in her room alone but she didn't seem to care since she thought her roommate was evil. I almost stayed because I was worried about what kind of guy shed invite over next.
    I found the roommate passed out on the couch when I left. I thought to myself both of these women are foolish letting guys they barely know come over at night like this. Her roommate was sleeping so hard she didn't notice me walk past her to leave that house. No one even made sure the door was locked.

• @Zelazadda just so you're aware for future reference, there is a wrestling fetish. Men will hire women to fight them - most often for the woman to subdue them, but occasionally so they can low-key act out their SA fantasies. Personally, I would have drawn the line strictly at stretching (I'm a dance educator so dance & yoga stretching aren't odd activities in sessions for me). The moment it gets into heavier impact or anything that puts either of us in power play dynamics that's a big nope for me.

• Well I had a frightening event at the end of a session last winter.
    The Cuddler had gone to the bathroom to change, I took a drink of water and it must’ve gone into my windpipe because I started choking, I couldn’t breathe. Not one breath and I panicked, gasping. He came out, was standing across the room with this look of ‘WTH am I supposed to do??’?’
    He had no clue and I felt like i might really die, I was terrified! He just stood and watched.
    I was finally able to relax myself to take a tiny breath. Slowed down and gradually got a breath.
    He just kind of ran out the door after that. This was a 40 something man with 2 teenagers. He did nothing but watch. SMH.
    I now have learned what to do when alone (but I wasn’t) and choking!

• Wow, I feel very fortunate to have cuddled with nearly 2 dozen women from this site and I have not have any weird experiences.

Some pros are much more active and attentive than others - shoulder rubs, arm caresses, etc. Some engaged in conversation more and some less, some had set up incredible cuddle spaces and some had not put in as much effort, but thankfully all were positive experiences.

• Meeting with my cuddler in a parking lot of a convenience store where they asked for part of the session money in advance in cash. They then went to hand it to a guy with the window rolled down a few cars away. I still did the session. I guess I get bored easily lol.

• @jplemmon whoa, that's a new one. I'd have been like peace... I suppose it might have been a safety precaution on the cuddler's part... like look... here's my...friend? He's watching you...

• @carrieanne what are you supposed to do when you're alone? If you're choking?

• I have nothing to report... thankfully. Every single one of my Pros have been wonderful, conversational, affectionate, courteous, accomodating, trusting,,, like I've known each of them for years.

I'll just count myself as one of the extremely fortunate ones!

• @stormydaycuddle there were some interesting sessions in my stint in the Bay Area hehe

• @jplemmon - 😳 woah, that has some serious SW vibes to it. I think I would have cancelled on the spot and just accepted the loss of whatever you paid her.

I remember once having to stop for gas along I-65 late at night. As I was putting gas in my car I watched a woman climb out of the passenger seat of an F-250 pickup parked in a dim corner of the parking lot and she approached me. She looked completely strung out on something (I am guessing meth from the skin blotches on her face and arms). She asked me, “do you want to party”. I politely but firmly said “NO” and immediately decided I had already pumped enough gas to be on my way from that gas station. I never saw a driver in that truck but I suspect anyone desperate enough to “party” with her would have had their money quickly deposited through the driver’s window.

• @JohnR1972 she was buying coke if that makes it better at all =)

• One of my first experiences as a pro cuddle. The guy I was cuddling with put his whole tongue in my ear, I told him to not do it again. 10 minutes later he is cuddling me and stuck his whole tongue down my ear hole. It was so gross, I told him off and walked out.