[Deleted User]Anita07 (deleted user)

Team Dark Roast. Especially that French roast from Starbucks

1. What kind of coffee do you enjoy?29 votes
    1. Dark Roast
      58.62%
    2. Light Roast
      41.38%

Comments

• Are used to drink coffee because it was free refills. It didn’t matter because I would put sweetener and cream so I didn’t notice a difference between Roast to be honest. If I had too much it would cause heartburn. Now that I’ve found out that caffeine does not stimulate me. I basically try to drink unsweet, iced tea or with artificial sweetener.

Occasionally, I have a cup of hot tea. It varies on how I feel in the morning. The flavors are based on comfort at sometimes.

• Drinking it without cream or sugar turned me to the light roast side

• I had Turkish coffee 38 years ago. Still running on the caffeine from that.

• [Deleted User]Anita07 (deleted user)

Hahahahaha!!! I need to try the Turkish coffee then.

• [Deleted User]Kuddle6 (deleted user)

Dark. Really dark. Still want to taste my coffee over my cream and sugar! Lol

• My current bag of beans is the French dark roast from Starbucks. Sooo good to grind small batches for a fresh taste! My favorite is Guatemalan coffee💙☕️
    ...no cream no sugar is the best way to taste the flavor of the beans.

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

I’m Team, “What did that poor water do to you?”

Coffee is nasty.

• Morning matcha for me

@CharlesInWI 😂😂😂😂😂

@HumbleBaron matcha is nice too

@Lisa123 its hard with no creamer.

• It's situational for me.

In the morning, I prefer a lighter roast. Any other time, I like dark.

Fun fact: lighter roasts like breakfast blends have more caffeine than dark roasts.

• I like medium roast coffee with creamer added. Used to brew coffee at home alot, but if I'm in a rush to work then I'll go somewhere for a venti. My go-to creamer is either almond milk or half-and-half.

• Like a heroin addict who needs his methadone, I don't care what kind I'm not choicey about it. I just know I will be sick if I don't get it and get it often.

• Even in the stifling, sweaty, heat of a Texas Summer I gotta have my coffee. At home I usually brew HEB's Texas Pecan.

But coffee has always tasted like cigarettes to me. I finally came across one at a gas station, Boyd's Butter Pecan, that tastes the way it smells.

But here's the real deal about coffee:

• @Anita07 It's basically dump a bunch of coffee powder in a cup, almost to the top, put a little, tiny bit of hot water on top, and eat it with a spoon.

• Light roast for me. Dark roast doesn't agree with me. 😳

• I prefer mine with dark and brewed with chicory in it

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

@sage91436 Coffee AND chicory?

No really, WHAT did that water do?

Like, vandalism? Theft? Did it murder someone?

• I'm one of those who doesn't need coffee in the morning. I do like coffee though. I am not even picky on my coffee. I just prefer it more at the end of the day. I like a cup of hot coffee or hot tea before bed. Caffeine doesn't do anything to me except make me tired/sleepy at times. Same with sugar. I avoid candy a lot since I like lose energy. My mom says it boosts her energy. Idk how but she needs to cut that sugar anyway lol

• Light Roast has more caffeine, which I MUST HAVE. DAILY. AND LOTS OF IT.

@CharlesInWI 😂😂😂😂 you’re hilarious. Allow people have choices now

@Motorbaby i had no idea light roast had more caffeine

Dark Roast won 🥇

• I prefer my caffeine to be sweet and carbonated, thanks! Mountain Dew is my favorite morning beverage, it contains orange juice!
    I'm with @CharlesInWI and can't stand the taste of coffee, though I do love the smell.
    I love me some tea though! Hot, cold, sweet, unsweet (it better be brewed just right to be consumed without sugar) and strong.

@KaaGee interesting