Cuddling Pregnant women?

Does anyone like doing this or prefer it? I’m afraid now that I’m pregnant it may turn people away. I’m a first time surrogate and would love to cuddle soon!

Comments

• Does anyone like cuddling pregnant women? I’m afraid now that I’m pregnant it may turn people away. I’m a first time surrogate and would love to cuddle soon!

• I would cuddle a pregnant woman. We all need touch.

• I wouldn't have a problem with it. In a way, you are benefitting the baby too.

• I have cuddled a pregnant woman and would do it again. Even got a kick out of it.

• edited June 2023

You mean i get to cuddle with 2? Sign me up.

• Ditto what @WriterGF said. All the benefits of those "feel good" hormones during cuddling, I'm sure is benefiting the baby, as well.

(Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional. My statement is opinion only and not based on any medical research.)

I would definitely cuddle a pregnant woman.

• Absolutely not that sounds awful! When my sons mother was pregnant with him I made her sleep in the neighbors greenhouse !

Just joking yes , I would and have,
    absolutely cuddle pregnant woman.

• @CuddlebugMB You're performing a selfless, priceless service. You are awesome!

• edited June 2023

☁️

• @CuddlebugMB Quite interesting question, personally I never thought about it - but would cuddle without any problem.

• [Deleted User]cuduzahug42 (deleted user)

I would have no problem with it

• No problem with it at all!!

• Pregnant women likely have higher levels of oxytocin already. The most interaction Ive had is setting up a/v equipment for birthing/breastfeeding classes. Did that for a many years couple times every week. They were always happy it seems.

• Double heart beats? The lil kicks? The glow of life? How does anybody turn that down?

• Ive always been curious what the mechanics of cuddling with someone pregnant would be like. I would imagine the belly would limit the number of cuddle positions you could do once the person was further along.

• Prone is contraindicated for pregnant women but some therapists use special bolstering to allow them to be prone. I really have only positioned pregnant women in side-lying.

• Moved to Pro Requests, but I hope that doesn’t keep the discussion from continuing