Thank you for this safe space

I just wanted to give props to the members and moderators for keeping this on the up and up. I feel like this a safe space. Safe spaces seem hard to find lately, and this one is truly appreciated!

Comments

• edited June 2023

@pairadice This is not a safe space! It’s an online forum. Yes mods do a great job of keeping it respectful, but nothing you share here should be anything you wouldn’t want the world to know.

• @pairadice welcome to the site! What a fun user name.

I appreciate what you are trying to say about this beautiful community. There are lots of good members and the mods work overtime to keep this a platonic site. Its not ALL pixie dust and rainbows and like @RadiantHugs mentioned... Its still a public forum.... but I agree that its a fantastic way to meet extraordinary human beings.

And as always... May the Cuddle Gods be EVER in your favor!!!😊😊😊

• @pairadice - while it’s true that all public forums can sometimes be “unsafe”, I have found this community to be overwhelmingly accepting and supportive. Happy cuddling!

• It's definitely a space that feels safe.

• @pairadice, welcome to the community! 🤗 The entire intention behind touch therapy is to create a safe space. I’m glad you’re feeling at home! There are some lovely humans here!

Friendly Reminder : Do be cautious and remember this is the internet.