Plan before booking?

Do people ask a pro about their schedule before sending a booking request or just send the request for when you want and go with hope?
It seems to me a basic plan before a booking request is a good idea. Find out when you are both available and move forward.

Comments

• Many would appreciate it and feel more comfortable if you communicate with them first before asking about a booking. You're not making a doctor's appointment. Cuddling is a way more intimate activity.

• most pros list the days they are available. I will admit, I've always reached out to introduce myself before requesting an actual booking, that is my preference.

• I dont disagree, my question stems from my unanswered inquiry. A Pro contacts me, I explain I'm not ready yet but will be soon. (Mild money issues)Later, I ask about time frame (they have everyday anytime listed) "whens good for you" like are you already booked on Tuesday? Will you be on vacation or something and get nothing in return. I am trying to be considerate of their schedule.

• I think a lot of us are just over thinking things. Just keep it simple and direct. Also, getting no reply, even after an initial e-mail exchange, is very common so don't read into it at all.

• How much time has passed since you asked about Tuesday?

• If a potential client sends a booking proposal as the first message I will always decline.

For me, my profile is set up so most of the important questions are at the bottom.. You would have had to read my entire profile to know that I don't accept bookings without chatting first! If you didn't read the entirety of the pro's profile that you're booking, it's painfully clear to me you also didn't read the site rules and I have no interest and/or time for that.

• @sage91436 it was not specific to Tuesday. I provided time and multiple days I was available and asked when is good for them. I provided options for their convenience. I understand people have stuff going on so I try and have options. I try and plan at least 1 day ahead.

• I generally like to be the one to send the booking request once we have confirmed a time. I have a lot of different discounts that aren’t gonna work through the booking system so I have to manually enter the price. But also, I just like to be in control of the situation. So it’s best if someone just asked me if a certain date works for and then figure out a time that works for both of us. I try my best to keep my available dates and times on my profile.

• @lewis9887 i just wondered how many days had passed after you had reached out to her. I have a couple other jobs besides cuddling and sometimes it can be 2-3 days before I’m able to reply. Usually I reply same day but occasionally it takes me longer.

• edited June 2023

With other cuddle places, I love to get more info and get to know the pro more. I only tried it once here and the only option I saw available was to request to book a session... Hope this works.

• If someone sends a booking request with no conversation first, I explain that I don’t accept without some talking first. I’d say half of them don’t respond after that.

• Seems pretty straightforward. Just start with a polite and respectful introduction inviting the pro to tell you what they need to know to get comfortable, unless the profile says that that you should propose a time upfront. I'm not an expert at this, but three bookings out of four pros contacted tells me that this is a valid manoeuvre.

• I think the confusion lies in the fact that on my profile (enthusiast) you can opt to send a message, but that same button for a pro says "Request to Book" so a potential client may not realize that they can just send a message to say hello without actually asking to book a session.

• I have a statement in my profile, which I change occasionally. It states something about mentioning a specific thing when they message me. I just started doing this a few months ago and I have yet to get a message mentioning it. I then ask the person who reached out to me if they read my profile and they all say yes.