Criteria/////

ProsJust wondering what criteria do you look for to decide if ypu wavt to cuddle woth someone who has reaxhed out topu.?

Comments

• rosJust wondering what criteria do you look for to decide if ypu wavt to cuddle woth someone who has reaxhed out topu.?

Lev136

• edited June 2023

I don't have a hard and fast checklist, but these are some questions I might go through in my head throughout first messaging, initial booking, the video consult I do for new clients, and finally confirmation before meeting them:

• have they fully read the client rules and do they understand them well enough to explain them back to me?
    • are our communication styles compatible enough that we are able to clearly understand each other without too much frustration?
    • do they seem respectful, honest, considerate, and communicative?
    • when we do our video consult, do we "vibe"? Are we able to ease into talking even if awkward or shy at first?
    • do they show any signs of resisting or pushing back against my stated boundaries and policies?
    • do their cuddle goals match what I am able to provide?
    • are they able to pass my vetting process?
    • would I feel safe meeting them?
  • Moving this to the pro cuddling forum 🙂

1. They can follow the booking process on cuddle comfort, which means agreeing to a time and location via messages and booking through the booking panel
    2. They are willing to do a consultation call
    3. They read and agreed to my code of conduct
    4. They are willing to deposit for the first session
    5. They are either willing to come to one of my offices or live close enough that having a session is feasible if I go to them
    6. They genuinely want a platonic experience and aren't settling for one
    7. They don't have any significant red flags that would indicate that they are an unsafe person