Sugar daddy [no longer] here

Comments

• I don't want to eat anything with "Daddy", "Mama", or "Baby" in the name.

• Don't say it.... don't say it.... don't say it.....

• edited June 2023

Oh I would eat em all @Mike403 . Eat em til I burp

• Dang it!! Sounds like I missed out on what may have been a sweet opportunity!!

• LOL! I always miss the good stuff, dagnabbit.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

• [SweetStuff enters the chat]

• edited June 2023

@SweetStuff Perfect timing!

@everyone Since pet owners cuddle their dogs and cats does that mean they're sweet or the owners are. ** I mean there's kibble involved so its obviously a payment system....** Inquiring minds want to know...

• @Lisa123, Hm, waste would imply that something is not worth the investment. It also implies the person using money, a renewable resource, is not benefiting from the situation either. It's important to factor in a pet owner's and sugar daddy's intention.

@stormydaycuddle, Pets may not be humans, but they also have wants and needs like pet owners. Both parties involved are exchanging energies. So I say we all serve different purposes; one position is not superior to the other.

• There are sugar daddies and sugar babies. There are jelly babies, but no jelly daddies. But that's okay. I wouldn't want a guy who's jelly.

• @stormydaycuddle - There is no snooze button on a cat that wants breakfast.

(I wake up with him licking my face)

• @Unscented_Lemon there are also jelly shoes. Just saying...

• There's also sand shoes, but no sand daddies or sand babies. There are, however, sand witches. Yum.

• Sand Witch:

• Nobody:
    SweetStuff: I can't wait to get sugar from my Daddy.

• Y'all are so unserious I love itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• After 2 days of this thread, I MUST find Sugar Babies....TODAY!!!!!!

I will hit every gas station on my way home until I find one that has them.

I'll pick up a couple of packages, in case someone else wants some. (Like I would actually share them, now THAT'S FUNNY!!!!!!) 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• edited June 2023

@Motorbaby ITS A TRAPPP!!! They stick to your teeth...
    @Mike403 I know how it goes. My pup used to head-butt my face to get me up.

• @stormydaycuddle - He also so distracting while I'm trying to work. (I work from home)

• @stormydaycuddle
    Haha I love Sugar Babies (the candy) but yeah, they are so sticky they actually caused my crown to become dislodged.

• I miss the "inappropriate profiles" thread that used to be stickied at the top of the forums. A place that lists all the crazy reasons people were banned was entertaining.

• @Mike403 I’ve got my own problems. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @Mike403 that thread would have been awesome!

• @AllAboutSoul - The thread is still an entertaining read even though it's locked now.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/1434/inappropriate-profiles/p1

• These comments might be even better than Sugar Daddy’s offer. Except a thousand $$ a week would fix a lot of problems!
    Are there Sugar Daddies who are happy to cuddle Platonically Only every time?? A sweet kind gentleman with money to burn?? 😳😱
    (asking for a friend).

• @Mike403 You're da bomb, Mike! I can't wait to read that thread tonight. With popcorn and sugar daddy/sugar babies, of course! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• @carrieanne It definitely is possible… but I feel like you would need to fill an extremely important/special role in that person's life β€” perhaps a godchild-like relationship, being the daughter they never had, or making a huge impact on their life for whatever reason. One example is gay men and family planning! You might get "adopted" and everything paid for that way.

• As long as there are thousands of cute college girls with student loans the odds are zero.

• I guarantee you the platonic odds are not zero. I'm done on this thread though.