Sugar daddy [no longer] here

124Β»

Comments

• edited June 2023

@carrieanne, on a neutral tone....that's not a sardonic comment, that's very much that "SOME of the MAJORITY" may need this in their life, and I support it.

ON A SECOND NOTE:

Don't display platonic touch or thoughts as something that is cheapened due to social norms (like money exchange), as long as things are platonic and respectful on all accounts.

and bonus: valuable reminders of connection are encouraged, always.... 1k can definitely make and break many of my professional colleagues. Especially those with external issues like children or debt.

Let alone the average person in America is in this actual situation. It's meant to always be a genuine connection before any personal benefits to (me &/or hopefully you) in this situation, however don't use misandry as a need in society to "up" your ego on the matter.

We are all in this together, otherwise what is the point of the human experience?

• edited June 2023

A few years ago before I joined here, I once got paid 700 for platonic cuddles and to binge watch cooking shows. If the pandemic hadn't cost them their job, maybe he could have been my platonic sugar daddy. 🀣🀣🀣

~~~
    Edit to add: Honestly spent 6 hours hanging out and eating pizza while cuddling... so average of 116/hr but it sounds like so much more saying 700. lol.

• @carrieanne posted: "Are there Sugar Daddies who are happy to cuddle Platonically Only every time?? A sweet kind gentleman with money to burn??"

cough I mean, one could say that's exactly what Pro clients are, if you think about it...? DON'T EAT ME, it's just a thought!!!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @Charlie_Bear Seriously? It dislodged your crown? Giant Pile of Poo!!! I was going to say that I wasn't going to have a problem with them pulling my fillings out like they've done before, because now all I got is crowns. Oh well, there goes my fun for the night. 🀬

• edited June 2023

πŸ§πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ€”πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ€·
    @SunsetSnuggles I will here forward affectionately refer to all my cuddle buddies as polysaccharide parents....wonder how long it takes me to get kicked out of the bed. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸ‘€

• Carbohydrate caretaker here!

• Oh well thanks @jplemmon!!
    That had Never occurred to me! But i will pass your message on to β€œa friend” lol

• Oohhh! I love my carbs! @lonelytauros you're missing pasta and rice in that pic!

• @Lisa123 those are for my regular cuddlers lol πŸ˜‚

• @lonelytauros Is that a French baguette or are you just happy to see me?

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited June 2023

@carrieanne nothing personal just a commentary of the world :# ... college affordability crowds out everyone else lol

• @jplemmon don't worry I faced reality about this a while ago and I’m fine about it. 😊

• edited June 2023

@carrieanne there are in fact completely platonic sugar arrangements. I'd actually looked into before professional platonic cuddling was a thing (like 15ish years ago). It's just incredibly difficult to vet and find legitimate SDs who are not just using it as a cover or trafficking bait, especially these days. It was one of the ways men were getting their touch needs met pre wide spread platonic cuddle buddy sites. I gave up after one too many creepy meetups (I was only 21-22 and super naive), but I've taken a peek every now and then to see how it compares to my other gigs. Still not worth it.

Frequently the issue was a SD would catfish as being more financially well off than he actually was - Photoshopping pics, fake company sites, etc. and promising way more than he could afford. Then you'd meet and he'd be a middle aged average dude looking 15 years older than the pic he sent you - the looks and age weren't an issue for me, but the lying was. On top of that, he'd try to negotiate down from what we had already agreed upon....usually by half or similarly ridiculous amount. And since most of them were in the Bay Area I'd have driven 1-2 hours to meet them. It's like dude, if you spent this much time and energy on actually working or doing side gigs or improving yourself, you'd either be able to afford what you originally offered or wouldn't even need a SB in the first place 🀣

• edited June 2023

Gluten free granddaddy. Pocket full of lint and hardcandies

• edited June 2023

What about the gluten mamas?

• @Motorbaby
    Sadly yes! That was an expensive pack of Sugar Babies πŸ˜…

• Splenda daddies for diabetics

• SDE. Sugar daddy energy

• I think we are in for an interesting day today. I hope the mods are rested.