Venting kinda...

not really venting other they saying that the past 2 weeks have been total sh¡t. If you have seen my other posts in the past, this is currentlya huge down for me.

But also couldn't remember the last time I showed a picture of my furbaby. Not even a year old yet and he is this big. His birthday is in November. But just look at that face. Yes he knows he's cute. Full of puppy energy lol 😆

Comments

• Sorry to hear about your crappy week. If you were within even a hundred miles of me, I would drive over just to give you a big sympathy hug.

But what a nice doggie you've got there.

• Much love to you and your adorable pup ❤️❤️❤️
    It sucks when life is beating you down. I'm glad you're aware enough to reach out when things are tough. I'm available for hugs if you need one!

• He’s very cute. Sending hugs and positive vibes.

• Hugs! Such a cute puppy!

• Having a puppy like yours would make a huge difference in my life! He’s adorable. 😍
    I’m sorry you’ve had a crappy week and I’ve read your other posts about all you’re dealing with your daughter. You know this community is here for you (and each other).
    I hope she can improve and you have a much better one coming up soon. 🤗🤗🤗

• Hope it gets better for you. He looks like my dog except no black. He'll help you feel better for sure.

• One thing I learned is this. Crappy feelings are normal. Good feelings are normal. What makes you normal is how you cope with them.

• What makes you normal is how you cope with them.

What is normal and what is a normal way to cope with them?

• @BoomerSpooner I hate Dr. Phil, but I do rather like how he phrases the definitions of normal vs abnormal:

• Something is normal if it does not interfere with healthy functioning and pursuit of goals.
    • Abnormal interferes with healthy functioning and pursuit of goals.
  • I understand what the definition is but when you say how you cope with them makes you normal it is a statement that whatever way you deal with feelings makes you normal.

However I disagree. Misdirected anger in the form of criminal acts is not normal. Sadness resulting in suicide is not normal. Abuse of others when coping with feelings is, I would hope, not normal. You get the idea.

• Nice doggo