Idle chat

2»

Comments

• @Gracious
    They do come assembled, though there are modifications that can be made to output better video quality, and you can even modernize them by adding HDMI, though I still play them on an old tube tv because they were made for standard definition.

• Drove my brand new to me car, out to the peak, for our first ever/trial run camping trip together yesterday (just for the one night).

We're going for a 6 day trip in a few weeks so it was really good for seeing what all we still need (like more bandaids!).

Everyone is exhausted, and either sore, injured or feeling kind of sick. So it was pretty much a perfect run!!

Photos from when I got up to hike down to the loo at 3:30 this morning...

💓🏕

• edited July 2023

Computer Science coursework, job hunting, and depression naps.

Why does sleeping feel so good when you are depressed anyways? I have these dreams where everything is okay and I'm not alone and then I wake up and everything sucks again lol

• @Ripley54566 because it makes you forget reality and you get to take a break for a little while. At least that’s how it works for me.

• Grilling beer-soaked bratwursts tomorrow, and making homemade mashed potatoes (with the potato skins mixed in).

• [Deleted User]rightshoelace (deleted user)

Drenched in bug repellent, yet still getting attacked by mosquitoes if I spend more than 2 minutes standing still in one spot 🥰

• @rightshoelace get some skin so soft by Avon. It is the truth mosquitoes cant face.

• get some skin so soft by Avon. It is the truth mosquitoes cant face.

Haven’t heard that in ages but it is very true! Stuff works and smells better than Off!

• Getting ready to go kayaking today

• @bobadevotee Have fun. I have been kayaking a ton lately. Great way to mentally decompress.