Idle chat

edited June 2023 in General

What is everyone up to today?
I did an exhausting work, I'm gonna be lazy for the rest of today, so if you're also lazy just chat with me.
Random topics are ok.

Comments

• Got my daughter's new TV installed.

• The global chip shortage seems to be easing up a bit so I can finally order the necessary components to modify some video game consoles that I have been meaning to for a while. (Neo-Geo and 3DO…for anyone wondering)

• I waste too much time arguing with people on the CuddleComfort forums that can be used for more productive things.

• time for a power nap

• @Mike403
    Exactly the same! I guess this is an addiction.

• Just finished my workout, chilling now. In a bit going to get a steak lunch, and later go for a good run. :D Going to be a great day today.

• I need a chip for my car and I have no idea when it will come

• I'm working at my regular job for another three hours, then my side gig until 9 pm. Today's been a great day, and I'm looking forward to a long weekend followed by a 3-day workweek.

• Picked up an extra shift this week at work because of the upcoming holiday weekend.

Having spent the previous week lounging around a resort lake and doing nothing but floating in the water, cooking and cuddling, it is quite the shock to the system.

• @WriterGF what type of TV did you get for your baby girl?

• @Charlie_Bear do you assemble your games yourself? Are you a hardware engineer?

I thought they all come put together

• @Mike403 and @carrieanne I don't blame y'all. There are just people that could never see the point no matter the back and forth.

I just give up after the 3rd exchange. I don't like stress😅

• @TheShaman a little jealous, you got my Addy, share that steak😩

• @craM did you order it from wish?👀

• @Charlie_Bear you have the 3do?!

• @Charlie_Bear you run any emulation on any devices?

• @Taco_Weekday
    Omg, you're crushing it. I'm sending virtual shoulder rubs and massage. 💕

• @KYtransplant 😅😅 can't say I blame you. I probably won't want to go back if I had that much fun.

• Getting ready to meet a friend for dinner.

• Which cuisine @Bear

• Chicago style pizza maybe.

• Home from my main job. we had a tornado warning today so I got to blow my whistle and tell everyone to shelter as the safety leader for my area.
    I am heating up a meal prep and trying to budget for my trip in 15 days.

• I get to set up new Wi-Fi - myself - because I guess that’s the latest thing now. Spectrum just mails the equipment instead of sending out an installer. I know it’s probably easy but the location is behind a very heavy huge piece of furniture. I’m procrastinating by reading the discussions.

• @Bear there's only one. Lous deep dish.

• @Sooson
    Definitely. Though I’m more of a tavern style pizza person myself.

• For idle chatter this worked into a very interesting thread!

@LadyVel we have had some wild weather here in Bowling Green lately! Glad you are staying safe! Any storm damage or power outages?

• Well heat index was like 110 today and my car started to act up when leaving a patients home almost didn't start. Ended up needing new alternator went straight to shop and 1150 dollars later now back home eating a sandwich 🥪 oh and ordered some leopard print and black creeper shoes from Angry Young and Poor cus why not.

• @Gracious Thanks for the support!

• Mostly stayed indoors because of the air quality alerts lately. Did take my dog on a brief run outside, and stared longingly at my swimming pool.

• edited June 2023

Got the oil changed in my car. A customer came in with their golden retriever named Mickey Lee. The dog and I were nearly having a fit to meet so I asked for permission to pet him and we had a good ole time.
    @Gracious Your profile pic outfit is so cute.