Tartar Sauce

Just another pointless thread that has nothing to do with anything.

Comments

• slow day huh

• March 4th was National Tartar Sauce Day this year. Fun fact.

• Eh no triumphant poops and bored with boners

• Should have titled this thread "Night of the Living Troll"

• Now that might be accurate . I don't feel trollish but it just very well could be

• I'm sure someone here will be offended by tartar sauce for some reason.

• I'm only offended by ketchup. That shit doesn't belong anywhere except the trash.

• @Mike403 I'm offended that your offened by ketchup!

• Tartar sauce is very one-sided because it’s used primarily for fish, but ketchup can be used for many different things

• edited July 2023

I'm offended by all condiments because they teach food that it is not good enough to stand alone. So many sandwiches with the trauma of not ever feeling adequate and loved for who they are .

• There was a high end expensive steak house where if you asked for A1 steak sauce, you insulted the chef's cooking.

• Funny how tastes change over time. In Tudor England sugar was expensive and rotten teeth were a status symbol.

• I wonder if my burger gets offended if I put bacon on it I don’t want it to feel like it’s inadequate

• AMEN!!! @pmvines If there's not enough flavor to your sandwich then you haven't put enough cheese on it, more cheese please!!

• I think my burger does. It moos at me as I'm putting bacon on it.

• edited July 2023

I'm offended that nobody has mentioned enjoying mustard on their hamburgers.

• @Motorbaby On behalf of the lactose intolerant community, I'm offended at your apparent enjoyment of cheese on your hamburgers!

• I'm offended that mustard is yellow.

• I am condiment inclusive. I enjoy all condiments.

• I am offended by people that pronounce it ‘tar-tar’ and not ‘tar-der’ sauce.

• A local radio station here has a segment called “ Whats In The Bag?” It’s where callers call in with their nightmare drive thru restaurant orders. There is a definite tartar sauce theme from the callers lol 😂

• I'm offended that people still listen to local radio stations.

• I love tarter sauce. One person I know uses ketchup on hush puppies. That’s just wrong. Tarter sauce belongs on hush puppies.

• I’m offended that condiments sound like condoms. What is that, subliminal talk?

• Can't do mayo, even the thought makes me gag. My go-to condiments are mustard, Frank's Red Hot and salsa.

• Bulgogi sauce. Go buy it and pour it on steak strips and rice. You're welcome. 💫

~ Sunset Snuggles

• No white condiments. No ranch, sour cream, mayo, mile, cottage cheese, gravy, tartar sauce, cream of soups, etc. Yes, I have issues. 🤣😊

• @AllAboutSoul I find that very intriguing does it have something to do with the texture, the taste or the sight of it? Are you Ok with egg whites or whip cream?

• @AllAboutSoul thats so condimentist.