Burgers

What is your favorite fast food place mine is in and out burger or burger king

Comments

• Culver's. There is no rival.

• Anything that isn't a major fast food chain.

• I have only eaten fast food about 5 or 6 times since May 2021. The only fast food I will eat is 5 Guys - they have the best all beef burgers I have found.

• White Castle

• Hardee’s with the lettuce, tomatoes, onions. I’ll have to try Culver’s since there is no rival. :) @touchstarved87

• The burgers I cook with kobe ground beef

• Best decision you've ever made @CuddleHugs01234.

• @touchstarved87 Wow! That’s a big statement! I’ll definitely try them!

• Hamburgao, this is a Brazilian burger franchise the best honestly

• edited July 2023

For burgers…hmmm, I think I’d choose Five Guys.

• Burgerville 🍔

It's a local NW chain here in parts of Oregon and Washington 😉 the sauce is delicious and the ingredients they use are all locally sourced.

• Shake Shack - for their milk shakes and custard ice cream. Mmmm

• edited July 2023

@PrettyLuv How many boys does the average milk shake bring to the yard ? Are there any outside of our solar system?

• Hardee's has a good Frisco Burger.

• edited July 2023

I next to never eat fast food, I might occasionally have a taco bell because I like their milld sauce (by the handfuls) and I can give messages to my significant other (spouse) discretely. Yes, Im the reaaon you go to get your mild sauce and they're all out

• For a chain restaurant. Not a fan of fast food normally. But for me the gourmet burgers at Red Robin or the Turkey Burgers at Burgerville. Much rather make my own. A bison and ground beef fusion usually.

• I like Portillos burgers and five guys. Yet they can be pricey.
    My usual favorite is Wendy’s.

• [Deleted User]rightshoelace (deleted user)

Bojangles (never been there, I’m just saying that to be different 🤣)

• @PeopleLikeUs - I am with you. My favorite burgers are the ones I fix at home. I buy a half a cow at a time from a local farm that raises them grass fed, grass finished, and anti-biotic / hormone free. Then I wash down my burger with unpasteurized milk that I smuggle into Indiana from an out-of-state Amish farm.

• A&W. Having dinner there tonight with my former assistant.

• edited July 2023

GBK (Gourmet Burger Kitchen), burgers amazing, their chips (fries) are so so.

MacDonalds regular burger still does a good job compared to its price though!

• [Deleted User]MrAdmirer (deleted user)
    edited July 2023

we have a chain around here called Bad Daddies Burger Bar that I like.

I'm crazy....I like getting those burgers that have ham and eggs on top....yummy

• Burgers, YES!

• In-n-out and Culver's.
    @HumbleBaron I'm really curious about Hamburgao

• What-a-Burger!

• ❤️‍🔥

• This little burger joint I worked at as a teenager, they made absolutely scrumptious burgers and cheese fries...

Nowadays as a vegan...honestly, there's multiple places to get vegan burgers, including big names like Carl's Jr., Burger King, etc. And there are plenty of awesome vegan burger joints around the country with fancy options... But I think my favorite are the ones my boyfriend makes on Fridays. Beyond patties sprinkled with Liquid Smoke, on pretzel buns, with seasoned fries and pickles on the side. Num num num! 🫠

~ Sunset Snuggles

• If i’m judging solely based on the burger I’d say in & out. But their fries are so so

• 5⃣ Guys hands down.