Love

If it is called "Love at first site", then why does the heart feel it more than the actual eye?

Comments

• Because of this …

• Thats a hell of a question that even experience on my end cannot explain.
    But I do love to love when love wants to be loved. When it doesnt I can feel the heartache.

• Think of the phrase love at first sight the keyword being sight of course the eyes have it, not the heart, it’s a physical attraction. It takes time to get to know a person to actually love them.

• I'm dead inside so dunno

• They also say that love is blind.

• You have to see it to believe it

• What's love got to do w it?

• The eyes only witness the information and send it to where it needs to go. Which I believe is the brain, not the emotional heart.

• @cylee1180 What's love, but a second-hand emotion?

• edited July 2023

@pmvines Lol! 😄I agree. Though I'm not totally dead inside yet, I'm more like The War Boys (from Mad Max: Fury Road)...Lol!😆

Yep, I'm totally half-life. I'm breeding stock, battle fodder. I'm an old man's battle fodder, killing everyone and everything. I killed the world, ya know?😜🤪

I'M GONNA BE SO SHINY AND CHROME WHEN I GET TO VALHALLA!😁

WITNESS ME, BLOOD BAG! WITNESS!😆😆😆

• @Unscented_Lemon It's also been said that LOVE IS STRANGE, just go ask Mickey and Sylvia...They'll tell ya!😉😊

• @Katota Love Stinks.

• @Motorbaby Very true, and yet those wacky kids called Jefferson Airplane...Jefferson Starship! Whatever, pick a name already! Geez!😄

Anyway, they're always harping about finding SOMEBODY TO LOVE! PUH-LEASE...LOL!😁

• edited July 2023

@Motorbaby Oh no, when it comes to love...😏

I stand with the great, stupendous, incomparable "General" Pat Benetar cuz LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD! Ya hear me, soldier?😆🪖

WE ARE YOUNG, HEARTACHE TO HEARTACHE WE STAND. NO PROMISES! NO DEMANDS!

(An definitely no mercy.😜)

LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD! 🪖😁

Now go and unleash h***

Lol!😆😆😆

dances the choreography to the music video followed out by an army of pissed of
    'dancing ladies of the evening' following
    close behind me, just like Gen. Pat did

😛😜😝🤪

• edited July 2023

I love those in my life with every cell in my body . I just know that no matter how much I love and am loved back that I'm better off and really should be alone . I am never lonely mind you. This is simply just the way that it needs to be for me to be at peace with myself and with others . But I do love big and am always grateful when I am gifted with love by those important to me .

• LOVE! How many people have cuddled on this site and have subsequently fallen in love. Not necessarily with your cuddler, oh my!, But soon thereafter with someone? I've heard of this happening with some frequency.

• @Mike403 Thanks for the assist.

• @rosejerry ~ I resemble that remark.

• I've been told, "You give LOVE a bad name."

• When I was comming up, growing up, I was always told, "You may not like somebody, but you better love them."

• @WKplatonic there are many people I love even though I don't like them

• @AllAboutSoul - I bet you're to blame, after you shot them through the heart !!!!!

• @Lisa123. thank you! I thought the concept. maybe was outdated in today's society. I haven't heard it use in a while..

• Bugs - they eat, sleep, defecate, procreate, that's all they do. That's all we do, but at least insects don't kid themselves that its anything more than that.
    -Bambi

• @Motorbaby ya know... "No one can save me, the damage is done." 😂😊

• @Motorbaby @AllAboutSoul 😆😆😆

Ohh, you two are funny and fun.😆😆😆

• Why do you think you’d be better off alone? @pmvines

• L - is for the way you look at me
    O - is for the only one I see
    V - is very, very extraordinary
    E - is even more than anyone that you adore

And love is all that I can give to you.
    Love is more than just a game for two.
    Two in love can make it, I'm in jail for being a creepy stalker so here's my heart now please don't break it.
    Love was made for me and you!
    💖