What changed?

I dont see any difference in UI or layout after the maintainence. I was hoping it would be a redesign

Comments

• There's nothing wrong with the UI. No need to fix what isn't broken.

• I am getting guys on my home page now. @Charlie_Bear

• @relaxtoday221

Tag @Mark and @Gary if there's a technical issue. The mods just keeps the trolls away.

• edited July 2023

Downtime occurred because core infrastructure changes were done, such as upgrading PHP and the operating system.

• I'm pretty sure this was "behind the curtain" maintenance. NBD, no reason to worry. Site is up, YIPPEE!

• Why are there so many male profiles on my home page ??? Please get rid of them, it takes so much longer to scroll through with them there 😕

• The site is much faster to navigate.

• edited July 2023

My mail does not work anymore. When I click on a mail in my inbox, it takes me to the homepage, so now I have two messages I cannot respond to. Hopefully this will get fixed. @Mark @Gary this is a new problem since the reset. Also happens when clicking on book a pro. Thanks.

• @Mark Was the OS really upgraded? Or is it a classic MS move of a forced downgrade?

• edited July 2023

Hah, I think it's a positive upgrade in this case.

By the way, thanks everyone for reporting issues like the dashboard bug. We'll keep an eye on this thread.

• @Mark upon further review the email to Dashboard glitch is only relating to my two most recent emails that arrived within the last couple of days. I don’t need to respond to either of them, one was kinda weird frankly, but I am pretty much in the habit of responding to everyone. The older ones are working just fine.

• @KansasDad love the honesty! 😂🤣 (eh, might not be a bad glitch, carry on!)

• Push notifications automatically turned off for me, and will not turn back on. Says there was a technical error.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @AllAboutSoul yep, the universe could just be protecting me from unwanted trouble! I wouldn’t be surprised if at least one of them disappeared soon.

• The world changed. The world .

• Did anyone use that time wisely? During the maintenance?

• @carrieanne I did I kept hitting the reload button until the website started working again. It was an exercise in tenacity and perseverance.

• What did you do now? I got nothing but dudes checking me out. Stop!😳

• @JollyLumberjack Your profile pic would make anybody curious. 🤣

• I'm a little afraid of who that profile picture might be attracting ... :)

• @Bella_Sera are you my soulmate! Jk lol 😂

• Sister Skinny had no issues with the site being down. She says lots of guys are now checking her out too after the upgrade.

• @Sooson , Sister Skinny is definitely worth checking out! Pretty girl! 💕

• @lonelytauros and @Bella_Sera
    Our carpal tunnel can be traced to today. 😂🤣

• @AllAboutSoul I did it all for the Nookie lol 😂 I was inspired by your Bon Jovi lyrics from your last thread lol 😂

• Why is dashboard the twilight Bermuda zone? Anytime I click on it I get a “this site can’t be reached” page. I can only access the other pages.

• still can’t access messages … when i click it i just get to homepage

• Honestly, not One Single Thing changed for me. I took a Power Nap during the shutdown.
    And that’s why it still works perfectly for me.

• Can't access messages issue

If your being redirected to homepage constantly when clicking message icon - this is a known issue with the upgrade that is affecting a few users. To fix this, please Clear Cache Data for cuddlecomfort.

This is how to do it in Safari on iOS: