What changed?

2»

Comments

• According to another thread , some people's hair

• @pmvines
    Not yet. They’re are asking for input first. It’s going to change.

• @Bear Ah well godspeed on that journey

• My messages are still not going through. I’ve cleared my cache but no improvement. Am I the only one still having message issues since the update? Help please.

• Nothing changed for me either, though there are a couple of things I was hoping would change, such as:
    If I am having a conversation with someone, if they press send several times I see the messages grouped together, even if the multiple messages spanned 5 minutes
    My friends cannot see my locked pictures.
    My filters sometimes spontaneously change back to default.

Anyone else seeing these?

• I was finally able to enable pop-up notifications, again, w00t!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited July 2023

@Walker11 What do you mean by "not going through"? Are you experiencing an error?

@1_teddybear Some of what you mentioned sound like general feedback so can you just confirm for me that the last two points you listed are new issues since this update?

• @mark No, the issues are not new. I did report the locked picture issue, but it has apparently not changed.

• @mark - I think I found a bug.

Mobile phone (iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16.5.1 (c) using Aloha browser.

When on the site I see five icons at the bottom of the page in portrait mode. The magnifying glass (search) redirects me to home. Home also directs me to home. The other icons function as intended. I cannot get to the search function with my current setup.

Just reporting. Please let me know if you have a better/different/preferred way to report items like this. However, I believe this started to occur after the site update.

• But dammit what about the hair did it change or not ???

• edited July 2023

@mel8675309

I was also part of the very small number of people with that issue. Basically, if you were unlucky enough to have tried loading the website in a brief window during the downtime, it seems your browser will have cached a bugged version of the site.

So if you clear your browser's cache it should resolve it. That's what fixed it for me.

• My outlook on life...

• A few more gray hairs…

• hey @Mark @Gary my search feature which is pretty large area because of travelling has been "stuck" for last 10 plus hours or so. Not showing any profile that logged on less than 10 hours ago....

• edited July 2023

@pmvines

I got a machine and took over the world, but nothing changed..

• @OhioMike Thanks, looks like it's ok again now.

• Yep thanks @Mark 👍

• 😆😆😆

This commentary is a hoot!

• I was diagnosed with an Irish disease where nothing changes and your life is just stuck. This Irish disease is a male disease hence the name men o’ pause.