How did you come up with your username on this site?

2»

Comments

• This gets a bit complicated, so please try to keep up...

Tx is an unauthorized version of TX, the postal service's abbreviated state code for the State of Texas. My name is Tom. Hence, Tx + Tom = TxTom.

Also, millions of years ago Texas was mostly covered under a shallow sea. I believe I was a blobfish in one of my many past lives, probably loitering around Texas as I'm doing now. Hence my avatar. Some of you may recognize me.

I'm sorry if I ate you.

• Well, it’s a cuddle site and my name is Warm Embrace - so it’s pretty self explanatory.

• I have and artificial leg, so OL = One Legged + Wonder

• edited July 2023

A technologically illiterate lawyer accidentally appeared before a judge on zoom with a cat filter on. He told the judge "I am not a cat". I thought it was hysterical, plus I am not a cat, and I figured the name would get some attention.

That's why I ended up with this name.

• I’m a pirate 🏴‍☠️ ☠️ …get it?

• I was tired

• @I_Am_Not_A_Cat

I am not a cat

That's exactly what a cat would say.

• Life is short and I'm trying my best to appreciate the good that exists amongst all the suffering.

• @TxTom I always read your name as Thanks-Tom. Your blobfish is adorable.

• [Deleted User]Umoja (deleted user)

Mine would be translated as "Unity." We really are all in this together, and the reminder does me good..

• [Deleted User]Kaylise (deleted user)

@Mailleweaver incredible! You taught me something today😄

• Mine is not to hard to figure out. Kinda generic. :)

• It's my initials...

• My real name is Melissa. "Melissa officinalus" is the scientific name for lemon balm. And I'm allergic to most perfumes.