How did you come up with your username on this site?

I'm sure mine doesn't need an explanation. The number 403 at the end was just a random number I picked that has no meaning.

Let's hear from you the meaning behind your username you picked for this website.

Comments

• Vel is a play on my late husband's character name. So I'm Lady Vel

• Stormy days are cozy

• edited July 2023

@stormydaycuddle - Beautiful too.

edit: more like a stormy night, but you get my point. :)

• [Deleted User]WinterSoldierzz (deleted user)

My right arm is messed up from military service and my dream is to one day have a new arm like the winter soldier.

• My name is Dave, and I'm from Britain.

I'm highly imaginative clearly 😅

• @DaveTheBrit I don’t get it.

• @DaveTheBrit
    🤣 nice , sincerely appreciate it .

• [Deleted User]Kaylise (deleted user)

@stormydaycuddle I love the name☺️. Mine is simple, a variation of my most used pen name, that's still similar to my real name.

• edited July 2023

@kaylise ty!!! Yours is pretty. 🤗🤗🤗

• i like dogs

• Mine is just my name. Not very creative, but I love my name.

• @Saidah - Looks like we have something in common. We weren't very creative with our user names. :)

• @Mike403 Lol yes, we are true artists

• Weaving maille is a hobby that I've dabbled in for 20 years and rare enough that the username is almost always available when I try to use it.
    For those who don't know what maille is:

• There is already a thread like this

• I just expanded on a nickname my friend gave me "MayJune" by adding July on the end. No particular reason for it

• It seemed appropriately apt.

• @craM - I don't know every thread that has been been posted and the "search" feature only works sometimes.

• Inspired by a friend of Mine.

• @mayjunejuly - Is there a story behind your nickname that you don't mind sharing?

• @Mike403 sure! May is my middle name and there was a running joke in my friend group calling me April. Then it extended to April May, then April May June, and then inexplicably they dropped April and just started calling me MayJune.

Not the most exciting of tales, but the nickname has stuck for a long long time

• High School nickname with the address of the house I grew up in

• Well my name is Richard Face so I couldn’t use the hypocorism of it, so here we are.

• Simone is my middle name and I have been called an angel quite a few times in my lifetime. ✨

• Hey everyone! My name is exactly who I am! Whenever I can I enjoy hiking, kayaking, exploring and just enjoying time in nature!
    Settling on a name was kind of nerve wrecking though .. this is my second name - my first one was based on research I'd read about touch therapy, touch starvation ect. My first name was TouchYouCrave but at the end of the day I felt a change was needed because that name was sometimes interpreted as sexual / romantic ect by some.

• Just something easy for me to remember

• My company name is Paper Plane Photographs. It’s paying homage to my best friend in college that I used to spend time with in between classes. We used to write happy and encouraging notes and fold them into paper airplanes and shoot them at people coming up the escalator. Said friend knew what I was supposed to do long before I did. When he passed, I only felt it appropriate to name my company after the person that inspired me to follow my heart. I added cuddle therapy to my list of services so I wanted to incorporate paper airplanes. I could not think of anything super catchy, so I ran with what I could think of.

• [Deleted User]SeraphineSnuggs (deleted user)

While I'm not big into religion I love the idea of Heaven and Hell, angels and demons. I sometimes wish there was a place so magical, protected by fearless guardians.

But I don't believe that. I see the struggles on this planet, and know that people are praying. The only way I know that prayer will be answered is if I can help. I can't always but sometimes do.

• I used to love the alien franchise when I was younger.