Group Cuddles Anyone?

You ever cuddled with multiple people?
Did you like it?
Works like to do a group cuddle?!

Comments

• Yes, group cuddles can be awesome 😎. A great way to meet and reap the benefits of cuddling, from many people at once!🤗🫂🎉

• No, but following convo. :)

• @SuperManCuddles We got some great group cuddles in at the St.Louis meet and greet ! Group cuddles are great but also double cuddles ( three people ) are such a special vibe!

• @Nature_Lover_ Yes, 💯 I totally agree!🤗🤗🤗🎉

• No, not into crowds.

• Group cuddling sounds like fun!

• I've done a double cuddle because and it was a very relaxing and lovely experience. 😁 I would 100% do another one

• [Deleted User]Umoja (deleted user)

I've never experienced that, but it sounds divine! It reminds me of the sense of safety, warmth, and togetherness you might get watching a puddle of puppies snoozing together!

• No but definitely interested now lol

• [Deleted User]Kaylise (deleted user)

I'd love to do one! And I'm still not sure if it's something that has ever been done in the GTA.

• Not a huge fan prefer one on one

• [Deleted User]chocolatebbw91 (deleted user)

I never did but I wouldn’t mind trying it I’m new here but doubt anyone here in Michigan would be into it

• I've always wanted to try! Not sure if I'd like it but sounds fun

• I went to a cuddle party pre-pandemic and I felt amazing the next day! I was flooded with oxytocin. :)

• [Deleted User]Kuddle6 (deleted user)

Never done it, but I think I'd be in heaven!

• That is on my list now. I hope to do it 2-3 times a year.

• [Deleted User]chocolatebbw91 (deleted user)

I would love to try that

• It’s been a few years, but I’ve been in a couple cuddle piles. As well as but I will call a Cuddle sandwich, lol.

The cuddle pile is usually good for somebody that likes to be compressed. It was described as having a living and loving weighted blanket of sorts.

I have also been part of train, one person after the other. I prefer one on one in general.

• Puppy piles are my favorite

• Hi. I’d be willing and wanting in Phoenix

• My brain thinks it would be great! But my anxiety says it'll give me that ulcer the doctor warned me about. 🥵

• They are wonderful

• I've been in a cuddle puddle before. It was fun!

• I've done 3 person cuddles. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I would be interested in a larger group cuddle.

• Mono y mono for me. I like to focus all of my attention on one person.

• Depends on my mood. Groups or threesome cuddles are awesome. However, I prefer one on ones.

• I've done a 3sum...er...3 person cuddle and somehow I was the meat.

Prefer one on one but once in a blue moon, a lil groupie is ok.

• I’d probably watch a group cuddle from afar and wonder how in the filet mignon could they do that. I’m more a one on one person for sure but I’ve been asked before if I would be willing to tag team a cuddle and at first it was a hard no, but I can’t say I’m completely opposed to it if I know who I’m teaming with & there’s an agenda to really cuddle the sh!t out of the guy in question lol. But in all seriousness, if I ever did do something like that I’d probably approach it as more of a joke than a genuine cuddle - it would never reach the level of a one on one for me.

• can we do this my people in Dallas Texas