Movie Night

I know we’re suppose to cuddle but has anyone tried movie nights (public) as a suggestive option…

Comments

• I tried it, but stopped due to lack of interest. I was hosting it on a discord server and I was showing movies in my personal DVD collection. If someone makes a better go of it, i'd be happy to support the effort.

• @BestieUNme I just realized you are a pro. I was advised that my efforts could not be made available to pros because it would introduce an unsanctioned way of communicating with clients.

• @BestieUNme Must it be an either/or situation? When hosting, I often have a movie on for us to watch while cuddling on the couch, or at least for some background noise while talking.

• Cuddling and movie nights are synonymous in my house!😊

• Done the movie thing just be aware it will eat into your time so my suggestion is pick one movie and don’t do a marathon

• edited July 2023

@BestieUNme I happened to catch your word “public” re the movie and it made me think of the other thread that’s been running…
    I love movie theater snuggles. 😊
    Welcome to the site!!

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/17547/movie-theater-session#latest

• Did someone say movie cuddles?