Professional’s Behavior (rant)

I had a very strange encounter with a pro cuddler today. We were discussing about about times to meet up and i asked for a video chat verification (i always ask for this safety reasons for both parties &when I’m about to host) She started to get defensive and wanted to have a phone call for verification instead and I agreed. She accused me of using a voice modifier and being a scammer and saying that i have no karma on my page when i clearly do. She still accused me of scammer even when i showed her my karma. Has anyone ever had an encounter with a professional like this before? Or is just me. Was i in the wrong, i really want honest opinions

Comments

• Unless she's spot on, I'd say she was projecting. Really sounds like something my ex would do.
    No, I haven't had an encounter like that and I'm sorry you had to deal with it.
    Next!

• @jabraham96 all types of people sign up to be pros here. You are wise to prescreen your cuddlers and it sounds like your screening process worked. Clients have told me many horror stories of terrible “pros” so you probably dodged a bullet.