Do you love cuddle comfort ♥️

Do you love love cuddle comfort/ hate it/ or feel indifferent about it?

Why?

1. Do you love cuddle comfort ♥️107 votes
    1. Yes 💕
      59.81%
    2. No 😒
      20.56%
    3. I pretend like I don’t 😶‍🌫️
        4.67%
    4. Other
      14.95%

Comments

• I would say it’s still a good resource however, it just doesn’t feel the same to me personally like when I first started. to be completely honest and open when I first started, I would get messages pretty freely from pros wanting to cuddle, and they would actually engage in pretty good conversations where it would make me feel Comfortable and produce the desire to want to cuddle with them. however nowadays, it just seems very cold and monetized where if I do message with a pro or vice versa usually the first thing they ask me is something money related for example, how long would you like to book for. that to me is not really a very good opening icebreaker

• What about the forum escape @lonelytauros ?

• @cuddles_ndream yes I do enjoy the forums and I do like to partake in them as well. I try not to comment on everything but it is a nice escape from the work week when you want to unwind and you read something that may or may not be entertaining. if I read some thing that I don’t agree with I usually just skip over it however, I still absorb it just to get an idea of what other people are thinking.

• @lonelytauros yes! I wish some would just skip over the topics they don’t like, or find no value in, but I’m very guilty of engaging in topics that I don’t like or have a strong opinion about … With that said, I’ve been here for 3 years on and off, sometimes by choice and other times not by choice lol, but I love this place ♥️ even though it doesn’t love me back at times 🥺 Sorry CC 😔 🌹

• I have a love 💕 for cuddle comfort, although there are many pros”and “cons” with it Just like everything else in life.

~ Happy Cuddling Everyone 🤗 ~

• Hi @lonelytauros
    could you clarify a little, you are ok with random pros messaging as friends, with no real expectation of a session but maybe just to chat? If not interested, then just don’t answer, they will get the message.
    Other subject about voice messages. I didn’t figure out how to record one but I listened to yours and it was great, seemed really cheerful to me that day. I was very down and it helped me. I need to figure out how to do that. But yours made a really nice impression 🤗

• I love the idea of Cuddle Comfort. I love the potential it represents. The reality falls significantly short of that but it is still worthwhile because of the potential.

• What about considering that no other place comes half way close to what CC offers for enthusiasts & pros alike @1_teddybear ?

• @carrieanne I’m glad that my voice message was helpful to you. That actually makes me feel really good. Thank you for sharing that..

• edited September 2023

@carrieanne oh and to answer your first question I’m not expecting pros to message me as friends. Of course that would be nice but at the end of the day this is a business and I’m sure most pros want the messaging to turn into a cuddle session for them, which is understandable. for me personally, of course, I would love for a friendship to evolve from a cuddle session, but that just doesn’t seem realistic for me.

• edited September 2023

I find this site to be somewhat immoral so I certainly don't love it. However I also don't hate it as it does provide a service which, AFAIK, no other site does. It's a good thing bad thing greyness like most of the world we live in.

edit-------------
    Just to clarify I mean the policies of this site are immoral.

• @cuddles_ndream I acknowledge that the potential is there, and sometimes the reality does approach it. As far as I know, CC is the only site that even has enthusiasts. Though recently, most of the enthusiasts that I come across say they charge for cuddling.

• @1_teddybear i get it … a lot of factors play into it, there is 1 guy here that mastered the enthusiast approach, I would tag him but last time I did that he asked me to plz edit his tag out as he didn’t want people messaging, bombarding the ladies in his karma, and that made complete sense … but yes it is absolutely possible to be in that realm… there’s definitely alot of effort and patience involved, and the more karma you have the better.

• @cuddles_ndream I don't want to paint a fully negative picture. I have had positive experiences. From what I hear from other guys here, my experience has been pretty good in relative terms. I've also talked to guys here that are highly successful. And a couple have shared some details their approach.

• @1_teddybear with everything else in life, there’s positives & negatives, nothing is ever “perfect”, I like to think that negatives, failures & flaws are perfectly fine : )

• I came here because my marriage was falling apart and I was desperate for normal human stuff: I had no desire for a relationship, since I was still married at the time, and all I wanted was simple, platonic connection. I was scared to bits, though, and had absolutely no idea what to expect… first person I cuddled was a really sweet, fun, quirky person though, and she put me right at ease. She left me such sweet karma that women started reaching out to me… including someone who has become a very close and special friend. My new someone is loving and kind and super cuddly, and I absolutely adore her.

I am incredibly thankful for this.

• @1_teddybear Report any enthusiasts who charge for cuddles.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @lonelytauros I certainly understand where you are coming from in regards to the friendship connection.

I have met and cuddled with a few that for one reason or another drifted off to others and we stopped communicating. Sometimes that happens as was explained to me by a cuddle veteran. People move on with thier lives, needs change ect.

I now stay mostly for the forums and community. I have two spectacular individuals that I see when I can and have developed friendships in real life. @waynewv and I plan something every month.

Are they the lucky ones that found an enthusiast, or did I when I found them? Could be both I suppose.

Life has become brighter and there is much to plan and do since I came here two years ago not knowing who I would even meet.

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

I think it is a small sample of the terrible effects of social media, and the transactional nature of relationships and personal interactions.

• @KYtransplant thank you for sharing your experience. It’s actually inspirational. I would hope that everyone would have a chance to form some sort of friendship with someone on this website like you did. It would seem like an ideal goal but I completely understand what you’re saying about people drifting apart. It’s sad that it happens that way, people tend to get very busy and like you mentioned, sometimes peoples wants and needs do change.

• @thisisamazing thank you for sharing your experience. It really is important for others to know.

• For me this site has been frustrating...I am already at a place where I am feeling lonely and like I am not good enough to deserve connecting with other people. Then, in the couple months that I have been on here I have reached out to 15-20 people with not one response. Just makes me feel even worse. I have tried several different approaches when sending a message (I learned pretty quickly by reading the forums to not ask to cuddle immediately) and received nothing back. It's hard not to take such rejection personally, even though my rational mind says that I shouldn't. So, do I love Cuddle Comfort? Yes and no. The idea is amazing...I had first tried using other apps like FB dating, but realized that what I was looking for was connecting physically with someone in a platonic fashion, and those other apps were simply not the right platforms to find that. Then when I stumbled across CC, I thought "hallelujah", this is the answer to my prayers! Now, I am just more depressed and feeling like it is hopeless to ever find a cuddle partner.

• @JJoyfuldancer I know this is easy to say, but if you are writing female enthusiasts, don't take it personally when you don't hear back. You might write the greatest message ever, but if yours is #101 of the 101 they got this week, they may never get around to reading it.

• @WriterGF yeah, I get that. Understanding the dynamics of men reaching out to women and the numbers game involved doesn't make it much easier for my bruised ego 😕

• On an unrelated note...why is my profile picture not showing next to my comments here in this thread?

• @JJoyfuldancer - I eventually learned that I have a better chance of finding the lost ark than to meet a female enthusiast. Check to see if there are any cuddle events in your area and meet people that way otherwise this site is only good for professional cuddlers in most cases.

• @Mike403 Come come now, you met me at the botanic gardens! And I pointed you to the group cuddles which has some lovely female enthusiasts. 😊 Hopefully as you return more often, you'll click with someone who lives near you!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited September 2023

@Mike403 the person I met (and who I’m spending a whole lot of time with now) is a woman who wanted the same thing you and me did, just normal sweet companionship. I promise you they exist!

• @thisisamazing - Of course they exist. That's why I didn't say that it's impossible. Some people win the lottery as well, but it's highly unlikely.