Do you love cuddle comfort ♥️

2»

Comments

• It's alright

• @thisisamazing It sounds like you have a great attitude about it and I'm glad that drew someone wonderful to you!

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited September 2023

I like CC, it's far from perfect, but is the best site of its kind so far. I'm a realist. It can't be 1 size fits all because it's for people, and we are ever evolving ourselves. It's a lot of work to keep up this site (that we don't see).
    Of course, anyone is welcome to start their own competing site and enforce their own rules, but be prepared to finance a legal team to research laws and regulations and fend off potential lawsuits. (It's more than just wielding the legendary BanHammer.)

One day, when I win the lottery jackpot... 😂🤣

• Where do they sell the Mega-Cuddles quick pick tickets? I want to win the lottery too! B)

• I love cuddle comfort. 🩷

• Like nearly everything in life, CC has its pros and cons. In the pro column, I have met a lot of truly wonderful people (many in person and a few online online). I have also learned some things about myself and world / people around me and I’ve seen issues from different perspectives via comments in the forum.

The con column also exists but it is outweighed by the pro column so I’m not going to dwell on it.

• I love cuddling. (I love chocolate)

I love comfort. (I love peanut butter)

I like CuddleComfort. (I like Reeses Peanut Butter Cups)

• [Deleted User]Umoja (deleted user)
    edited September 2023

Yes, I do. :)
    It was because of this site that I discovered that such a thing as Platonic Cuddling---where there is NO "pressure to perform" from Cuddlers who would simply and affectionately cuddle me to within an inch of my life---existed. I NEEDED to know that! Woooo!

So, yes, I definitely do love it here!

• I'm glad this community exists AND I'm particularly happy about the existence of certain people in this community that I've had the privilege of interacting with.

• There are things I love about CC, others, not so much!

Of the things I love, I have met some wonderful people through cuddle comfort. Both professionals and enthusiasts. And I love coming on this forum and learning from the experiences all of us collectively share.

• I love it!
    I try and focus on the site's kind and comforting vibe.
    I do my best to spread positive vibes on this site whether it's advice or memes or just friendly compliments.

• I've had such uncomfortable experiences here and I'm a boundaries fuckin NINJA. so it kinda makes my heart hurt. Thinking of people younger and more naive than me and what they go through.

I have made a not insignificant amount of money due to being here.

And yet.

Heart hurts.

Money and a pained heart. That's capitalism, baby.

I will say my heart has also been cracked wide open being in a support role to men who are suffering. I feel incredible compassion.

• @coregulate
    There's too much pain in this world.

• @coregulate I'm sorry for all the hurt, but especially for the hurt that could be avoided if people were willing to respect boundaries.

Also, thank you for the support that you provide. I appreciate that, and I honor your work.

• Like most of the men here not looking for paid cuddling, the site hasn't been that great. Some interesting conversations in the forums, but I've now been here over two years and no cuddles so far. Over the same time period five or ten years ago on Craigslist, I would've met maybe a couple of dozen women and had some great experiences and ongoing connections, so I'm pretty sure my lack of results here is not because I'm repulsive. :-} I've met a few women but it seems that, at best, they want to really get to know you through repeated get-comfortable meetups before even considering cuddling. Understandable, I suppose, and would be reasonable if I were looking for my life partner, but not so much for a platonic-cuddle session.