[I wanted to go skinny dipping but I got banned instead]

edited September 2023 in General

Reported and reviewed. Edited title and removed the contact info and photo in this section. I'll leave the discussion up for now. [Charlie_Bear]

Comments

• We do not desire that, thank you. This site is for platonic cuddles. Peace out, bro.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• Always wondering how people miss/disregard the platonic nature of this site….

• @Molly_B - Because they're boneheads.

• @Molly_B some of them genuinely don't know what 'platonic' means. And rather than looking it up, or thinking about it, they just ignore it.

Imagine how difficult life must be with that kind of attitude.

• I think his brain’s been ‘Fuzzee’d for decades.

• Why did they ban him but not delete the post content or the thread?

• edited September 2023

What the H? 😂😂😂😂

@BoomerSpooner probably because it wil entertain the rest of us. 😂😂😂

• edited September 2023

@stormydaycuddle - You should have seen his profile before he was banned.. ewwww

• Although it is weird the info is still up. The thread and pic okay… but his contact info?

• I'm confused why they left his phone number/email intact. Do they want people to harass him?

• @BoomerSpooner
    It seems he was banned for some non-platonic stuff completely separate from this post 😲

• edited September 2023

In all seriousness, platonic nudity is possible and does exist. Just saying...

Reported and reviewed. Leaving intact but please refer to my comment below. [Charlie_Bear]

• @Sooson - It is not appropriate here.... and most people wanting to get somebody in a swimsuit or go skinny dipping with them do not have platonic intentions.

• @Mike403 yes officer Mike I know. Do you need to see my drivers license and registration?

• People have said much worse than that here just to receive an LOL in response. So relax was just making a GENERAL comment

• officer Mike

:lol:

• edited September 2023

@soosoon
    Regardless how people define what is and isn't platonic for themselves, as far as this site is concerned, skinny dipping is not considered platonic and is not allowed.

From the client service agreement:

Both parties will remain clothed the entire session. Undergarments do not constitute as sufficient clothing. If either party needs to change clothing this will be done in private and out of sight of the other party. If a Client shows off areas normally covered by undergarments purposely, the Cuddler has the right to end the session immediately.

• @Charlie_Bear yes I am aware of that. Since the thread is still up , I made a general comment. I am aware of CCs policies

• I'm with officer @Mike403; pretty sure the OP wasn't looking for platonic nudity. 🤭

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles I'm sure he wasn't . All said was I did not need the obviois stated to me . Thats all

@Charlie_Bear I understand your approach to this . I will no longer comment on this matter

• “[I wanted to go skinny dipping but I got banned instead”

Legendary title change @Charlie_Bear lol 😂

• @Sooson - Newbies read the forums who may have not read the TOS. It's best to keep non-platonic talk out of the forums whether you're serious or not.

• edited September 2023

Something else to consider is the mental toll it takes on recipients of these requests. Constantly being asked for things that violate the client service agreement drives people away. It’s so sad how many people I have met here that had to throw in the towel because of inappropriate messaging (or worse…) I just don’t want some bonehead like OP to see something like skinny dipping in the forums and then message a pro about it who then has to file yet another non-platonic report.

Oh and @Sooson this one is not aimed at you 😅

• For further reading pleasure... 🏊‍♂️

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/17853/swimming

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @Sooson

In all seriousness, platonic nudity is possible and does exist. Just saying...

In all seriousness I have the OPs original message still open in a browser window. I can put you in touch. Just saying...

• @Rezz Shall I print his number on business cards for a hooker and sprinkle them around The Strip on my next trip to visit family in Vegas? 😈

~ Sunset Snuggles

• And the hits just keep on coming. lol

@Mike403 Keep it moving pple! lol

Hot stove:

CC : Don't touch that!

Members: *touches it.

• edited September 2023

The excuses defending non-platonic behavior. 🤢

On a side note: @SunsetSnuggles can we peeze make his business cards with a punch card. 5 dips get 1 free. 😂😂😂