[I wanted to go skinny dipping but I got banned instead]

2»

Comments

• @stormydaycuddle hahaha Anything to get more dudes to blow up his phone night and day. 😏

~ Sunset Snuggles

• edited September 2023

@Sooson

I don’t appreciate someone being name-called for standing up for what’s right.

Comparing someone who advocates rule-following to a bootlicker, a petty bureaucrat, a fascist, or a cop wannabe is a grade-school taunt and should be beneath us here.

Why not just call the rule follower a “teacher’s pet” and be done with it?

@TxTom will still give you the smirk of approval you seem to be looking for.

• @MonkeyNeedsAHug as a former "Teacher's Pet", even that has a negative connotation. I can assure you, any of the formerly gifted-and-talented-and-now-burned-out-depressed-and-late-diagnosed-ADHD/Autism crowd will agree.

People should just say what they mean instead of name calling, whether intended to be cutesy, a "joke", or not. Calling someone "teacher's pet" is the juvenile equivalent of the worse ones...the intent is the same - to shame someone for abiding by the rules, not being rebellious enough, being too "by the book". The sad yet unironic thing is, those same people getting mocked for following the rules are usually also the first to get taunted and abused for being too "weird", different, and for doing things their own way. They do things by the book because they're told they have to, and then are punished socially for doing so... we can't win. And then when we eventually blow up or have a melt down, we're the unreasonable ones.

/rant

• And apparently he did need to state the obvious for you since you were mentioning non-platonic behavior according to the site rules. It clearly wasn’t obvious enough.

@Sooson
    @txtom

• I’m starting to feel a trend that anything with water and cuddle comfort do not mix lol 😂

• ninja stalks @lonelytauros with a watergun

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @SunsetSnuggles keep that thing away from me! runs away lol 😂

• @lonelytauros No kidding. Have you ever had a session with an incontinent cuddler?

• @lonelytauros - I brought shame upon the community for drinking a glass of water during a cuddle session.

• @lonelytauros Apparently my ninja skills were low, today. 😁

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @lonelytauros Since our bodies are 90+% sacks of water ...back to the sauna I go and the training camp.

• @cylee1180 I’m not exactly sure what I just watched but it did make me laugh lol 😂

@BoomerSpooner definitely a point to ponder what happens if I break a sweat during a cuddling session though!

@SunsetSnuggles ahh yes you almost got me!

@Mike403 your comment actually intrigues me the most lol 😂 how in the world did you bring shame by drinking a glass of water lol 😂 pulls up a chair drinking water

• Y'all have all the fun while I'm at work, so unfair!

• Skinny-dipping was fun back in the day.

But with those covid pounds packed on...I think the seagulls would attack me if I tried it now.

Also skinny-dipping reminds me of Dippin Dots. Not a fan. JUST GIVE ME ICE CREAM.

• @lonelytauros Yeah that video is 15 years old and still gets me every time!

• And @BoomerSpooner taking it back to the non-platonic.... not those kind of watersports

• @cylee1180 Since @lonelytauros said it was funny, I watched it. I thought it was funny too.

• @CuddleHugs01234 I will continue to laugh 15 years from now and 15 years after that (if we have Internet and if the machine takeover hasn't happened yet...

• @Charlie_Bear woudnt you say the flagging and the outrage are definitely selective here ?

Good night.

• I don't flag unless it's something non-platonic or intentional trolling and the user probably shouldn't be here. If it's just arguing(fighting), we are all adults. You can work it out yourselves.

• @Sooson Anyone can flag, so by definition, it's not selective. Anything that "outrages" anyone can be reported (though obviously it only matters if it's against the rules), and the mods do a great job of being fair and unbiased, whether to newbies or long-standing users.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• woudnt you say the flagging and the outrage are definitely selective here ?

Well yeah, I like my flags done up in a nice plaid. Makes them look fashionable. I am very selective about that. And then I wrap my outrage up in said selective plaid flag. I am a regular Tim Gunn. I make it work.

• @SunsetSnuggles I just have a feeling that me making an intentional non platonic comments about water sports would have outraged some here. That all.

• @Sooson It's possible, given the light you painted yourself in, earlier on this thread. But from what I've seen around the board, what matters most is tone (which can come through with smilies, emphasis, or in this specific case, GIF's).

The watersports comment by @cuddlefaery was clearly written in jest to bring a giggle. She wasn't saying in a serious tone, "You know, watersports can be platonic." I think that's where you'll find people react drastically different. Jokes and sarcasm can slip by for awhile, as long as it's clear no one is serious.

But when serious non-platonic sentiments are displayed, the site and many of its users do not receive it well, because this is meant to be a safe place with no confusion for selling something it's not. Just my take.

For what it's worth, I reported the OP asking chicks to skinny dip and get what they "desire", but I saw zero reason to report you. 🤗

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I only flagged the OP as well. Not every comment needs a moderator to intervene.

• I feel like I missed out on something
    But these comments are gold!