Happy for happiness

I legitimately get happy when I hear about others happiness.
😁

What has made you happy recently?

Comments

• Yay for compersion 😊

My cat playing on the cat wheel this morning unprompted made me laugh. My partner's cat getting jealous of him figuring it out made me laugh even more, since it's her wheel and she's all but ignored it until my boy got on it 😹

• Watching the hummingbirds do battle over the feeder. Actually, the "battle" looks more like air ballet. They're very territorial.

• 💯 💯 💯 My baby niece b-day is today, and her parents are reflecting back to this past year and they’re so happy, my mom and sister get back to the city tomorrow from a really nice vacation and they are so eager and happy to come back already lol my feral/ semi socialized kitty who lives outside (& seems to want it that way) waits for me every single night right before midnight and runs to me when I call her name once & it is a complete process before she eats (head rubs / bumping her head on my leg/ sweeping her tail against me) before she finally eats and once she’s done she grooms herself and sits by me for another 10 or so minutes, and when it’s time to leave she gets in front of me every 5 steps (I know she’s happy ♥️)

• @cuddlefaery
    Cats can bring such joy!! One of my cats plays with the dog's toy lol

@TxTom
    Wow! That must of been a beautiful peaceful site!

@cuddles_ndream
    Happy birthday to your niece!!
    And more cats!! I love it!!
    When animals show affection it's pure!

• @Jova114 Thank you so much 🙏🏼🙂 My niece days Ty 👧🏻 … here is sweety showing affection (had to take screenshots of a video since we’re not able to post vids) here she almost ate an entire chicken burrito 🌯 by herself lol

This is what she usually eats

• @cuddles_ndream
    Oh my gosh!
    She is such a cutie!!
    Give her some pets from me please

• edited September 2023

@Jova114 Just now 🌌

• I’m happy when I feel accepted by people. What keeps me wanting to avoid people is when I feel judged or mistreated because of the way I look?! It’s sad that at times I feel like being unattractive or plus size is like a invisible handicap?? People automatically think they know you and it’s unfair to me, because at times I don’t want to be a b**** all the time….and I’m really trying to change my energy towards this but it’s always hard?! Im a work in progress and I try to be happy but when people try me it’s hard!!!

• My new fur baby.

• @MsCarissa23 You are beautiful and attractive!!! I’m sure you’ll get some cuddling on here.

• One thing that makes me happy is when I go on social media and I see old friends who have families now.
    I may not talk to them anymore but just seeing how happy they are with their lil ones brings an instant smile to my face