ASMR during cuddle sessions?

edited September 2023 in General

Has anyone ever seen someone that also does ASMR? I figure if when we listen to that on headphones and get tingles it would be amplified to the max if it's actually done in your actual ear.

It's not a sexual thing so I was wondering if anyone has done this during their cuddle sessions

Comments

• I did see a pro who did some ASMR once! It was great. She is no longer on the site, though.

• Oh that sounds amazing, shame she's no longer on the site but I hope other pros consider offering it in their routines.

• I do not know this Pro, but she happened to view my profile and I noticed she mentioned ASMR, so here's a lead, for you...

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/MissAlexx

Keep it platonic out there, folks.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• ASMR is how I got here! 🥰

I used to stream ASMR on TikTok and a popular Japanese app, and then I decided to essentially offer personal attention ASMR as an in-person experience... Cuddling actually got added on as an afterthought. I call myself a "Personal Attention Professional", officially.

• edited October 2023

@PixiePassions that's amazing. I'm sure your in person sessions are great. I'm jealous of anyone that can book you irl.

• @sausalito - Oh thank you 🥺 💕 🥰

• I just heard of ASMR for the first time that other day, in a comment on a discussion thread. one sharing his experienceit in a cuddle session in nature. says it started in his toes. I had to research it a bit. seems energy moving through body..tingling. I got sense it was platonic and seemed the cuddler was not aware this was happening. Interesting to hear that it is modality through music that one can incorporate in to sessions. do I have that correct?

• Well when I listen to ASMR content there's usually certain sounds that can cause tingling sensations throughout the body. But for the most part it's just quiet sounds to relax and help you go to sleep. There's some parts of it that could be incorporated into cuddle session that I would imagine would be amplified just since it's actually happening near you and not a sound that simulates happening near you.

• I speak another language (Hindi) and I've been told that sounds pleasant to hear, not sure that's quite the same thing though!

• @CaringPaws - My favorite ASMR is in other languages! Every night this week I've gone to bed listening to one of my top favorite videos, which is a Russian ASMRtist. Even though I briefly took Russian in college, I don't understand most of it. There's something about not being able to understand the words that makes it more enjoyable; it's just beautiful nonsense, so you're not focusing on what they're saying, you're just appreciating the sound of the whispers in a gorgeous language.

• @PixiePassions I think I'm the same way with languages I don't speak, just beautiful to listen to!