Guys with facial hair

Comments

• @TxTom that was almost violent

• @TxTom That's fine with me... I even like Chewbacca! 😊

• @pmvines love the photo.

I personally don’t mind facial hair until it becomes a beard or mustache. If it’s a really light amount of hair and soft to the touch then I actually love that but scruff scruff - no.

• I have a beard about 6" - 8". I haven't had any complaints. In fact, if I get any comments, it is that the women love how it feels on their skin. Of course, they might just like the way it feels when all the bugs crawl on them. (Jk- daily wash and oil)

• edited October 2023

@pmvines that pic of you is amazing 😳

So here’s another blast from past with my beard , at a holiday party back in day …
    The one I had in 1980s was the full beard !!

• edited October 2023

@OhioMike and just HOW far back in the day is that?

Awe thanks @PrettyLuv you're the bestest πŸ–€ and FYI it's typically the short shadowy hair that is rough . Once you've had a longer beard for a while it softens up especially if you use beard balm

• @pmvines um lets see....back when you used a camera to take a pic and not a phone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ€£

• @OhioMike digital or polaroid?

• edited October 2023

@pmvines actually... neither lol . And then you were off to one of these …

• @Lovelight I was gonna challenge you to a dual until I read the rest and realized you were being a smart ass πŸ˜†

• @TxTom πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That's def some facial hair!

Facial hair is definitely fine with me! And I even grow mine out on occasion! πŸ˜… Just kidding LOL

It's even attractive in some cases 😍 The only issue I have is beard or mustache rash...as was already talked about. But that's usually only with those I'm dating (and thus smooching!) 😜 Cuddling is perfectly fine and I haven't had any problems so far. It's whatever a man prefers πŸ˜‰

• @pmvines I'm smarter than to join a conversation with a bunch of tough bearded dudes and piss them off LOL. Though, we could still meet at the border for an arm wrestling, or a thumb war match lol. We can bring all our CC friends from each side, bring snacks, and picnic blankets too. Let's go!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‚

• @LovenLight don't let the beards fool you. Most of em ain't that tough ...

• @pmvines Nah, I'm good lol. I'm not falling for that! πŸ˜‚

• @Lovelight being too lazy to shave does not equal brute strength, nor does it make one any more capable of building a cabinet or fixing a transmission. Despite popular mythos

• @pmvines Hmmm, I wasn't saying that does lol. Though, I'm still not in the business of pissing off tough guys who can crush me with their thumb. So Imma just sit here and enjoy my tea party in my imaginary world, because I'm actually having a Five Alive juice and sadly don't have tea right now instead. Now you got me craving tea!!!!! It's all your fault. πŸ˜‚ 😭

• mmmm mint tea

• edited October 2023

I like both (no big surprise πŸ˜‚). With how tactile I am, I like all sorts of different textures to play with. Most of my romantic partners the past decade have had a decent amount of facial hair, but occasionally shave it clean from time to time, so everything from mountain man to Mr. Clean is good with me πŸ˜‚

That said, as others mentioned sandpapery stubble on sensitive skin is no fun. Skin & beardcare go a long way, plus just being aware of how rough one is being where.

• @JasonCuddles Stopit... it doesn't help that that's actually one of my favorites. πŸ˜‚

• It's definitely a matter of preference, but personally, I love facial hair. I definitely agree with @pmvines that being yourself and finding people who mesh well with that is the way to go.

Basic hygiene is pretty standard across the board on sites like this so that's not really a unique concern with beards. I've yet to meet anyone who practices basic hygiene with a beard that's nasty.

• Depends on the guy and how it fits his face. Although, I don't like "epic beards" (the REALLY long ones) on anybody. I've noticed I do tend to be attracted to guys with short beards/five o'clock shadows, but beards are not necessary for me to find a guy attractive.

• I guess the positives of my facial hair when I grow it out, is that is grows in long strands. Not a rough patch of fur.
    So that might feel differently to somebody.

• @Canadiancowboy It depends. My mom loves my beard and my wife doesn’t like it. I don’t think you can arrive at any conclusion. Good luck!

• edited October 2023

@pmvines @OhioMike
    ❀️❀️❀️❀️ love those pics and how can we do a Match the Baby Pics contest like we had to do at my last job and the winner got a free lunch at Outback??? lol
    I was Runner Up and got nothing!
    edit: sorry for hijacking the thread

• @carrieanne I'll take you there when we goin ?

• @carrieanne I am surprised one of us here hasn't started one of those "Throwback Thursday" post with older pics like other sites do! 😎

• Well it won’t be me since I don’t even know how to post a Spoiler or a Poll. πŸ˜”
    PMV let’s do it! Is it Outback or Saltgrass that has Coconut Shrimp?? I had yogurt for dinner and I’m hungry!

• @carrieanne
    Sorry I was hungry and went without you . Firebirds πŸ˜‹

• That looks delicious PMV. I have had a beard for over 20 yrs now and I guess I will just keep it.

• I began shaving every day at 16 and continued for over 30 years. In 2015, I skipped shaving for a few days when I was off work for Thanksgiving. By the following Monday I had the beginnings of a full beard so I just trimmed it up and I have had a full beard & mustache ever since.