Guys with facial hair

Heres a question. Do women like or hate men with facial hair? Lets see the votes with who hates or likes the man with the facial hair.

Comments

• It would probably be easier doing a poll. I’ve come across women who enjoy it as well as detest it. It depends on personal preference. With cuddling it shouldn’t make a difference though not that I think about it.

• I like Abraham Lincoln. He did a lot of good with that beard.

• My beard is like abraham lincoln lol .

• I have a mustache, but will be growing my beard for no shave November. I actually bought some beard oil / lotion this year if I do cuddle during that time. I am definitely interested in what ppl say and I will try and remember to tell them I have one or update a selfie. Good question……

• I always have my mustache
    And I can't grown a full beard.
    Mainly just a goatee and mutton chops lol

• I have a female cousin who is a genuine registered a-hole and she told everyone at a reunion picnic years ago that a beard and moustache are like pubic hairs of the face which she said is disgusting. So I started growing both the next day.

• My white beard suggests that I possess wisdom, although some people I know might question whether there's any other evidence to support that.

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

My options are: Grow a beard or have a hamburger face from trying to be clean shaven.

For me to stay stubble free takes shaving 3 or 4 times a day.

• @BoomerSpooner you kill me bro thats a good reason to grow a beard lol

• I usually only have facial hair if I've been busy or too lazy to shave it off. I've had people who tell me to keep it shaved and those who say to grow it out. As for cuddling, I would think that maybe it could make a difference depending on the cuddle position and if someone's face or skin is sensitive to rough facial hair, or if they just have a preference for smooth vs. rough textures. I've experienced when I gave someone a hug and they said my beard was poking their cheek uncomfortably. I've never been able to grow it like Abraham Lincoln or Santa. 😁

• edited October 2023

Aesthetically? Sure. But on my face or anywhere on skin?

It will almost always break me out.
    Especially stubble, might as well just grate my skin off, and I will have a rash that I’ll have to treat. I realize that a lot of professions make you shave, please don’t skip a few days and think it’ll be no problem for us.

PSA: Please wash your beard and use beard oil.

Please! Be aware that I’m not an exception, a good amount of women have this issue but don’t speak up for various reasons.
    Please do not rub your face all over us during cuddling!

• As a woman, I hateeeeee men with facial hair, I wish they'd move to Mars already!!!!!!! If we pass each other, I immediately jump and walk on the wall or hop from tree to tree just so I can avoid any close contact with them. Lol, just kidding. I think "hate" is a bit too dramatic for it, don't you think? 😊

I don't really know actually, I've not cuddled with or if I did, their facial hair didn't come close in contact to me to be an issue. So I don't care. I think facial hair also has its own visual appeal, so I don't see anything to be bothered by about it. I say just like with anything, maintain it well and it's fine. Don't show up with cookie crumbs or what you had for lunch all over it lol, and we shouldn't have an issue. 😅

• I wouldn't be upset if I somehow stopped growing facial hair so I didn't have to shave it or do anything with it. lol

• @Lovelight - your comment made me laugh and smile. Good one..

• @JessW96 Yeah, those are great points if it is or likely to be in contact with one's skin. 😊

• @Lion13 I'm glad to know that. 😊 🤗

• Everyone needs to laugh and smile, however I do find this to be a good general topic and useful.

• @JessW96 I completely understand same thing happens to my sister

• @Lovelight Yes a clean beard is needed. It takes me 30 mins everyday to wash a oil my beard.

• @Canadiancowboy Definitely. Wow, cool. I wouldn't know lol, so good to know. :)

• Lol. I thought i was the only Canadian in this chat lolol EH!!!!

• If you are Canadian and play hockey you don’t need beard oil, you just moisturize using your own blood.

• @BoomerSpooner Thats true lol no need for a brush we got hockey sticks.

• I love facial hair 😃😃😍🥰🤩 it is something fun to play with while cuddling and tickles when cuddling face to face, so facial hair is a definite bonus in my book 📖 !!!

~ Happy Cuddling Everyone 🤗 ~

• @JessW96 i can relate to what you posted

When I joined CC I had facial hair . I can grow a beard pretty quickly and easily have that 5 o’clock shadow going. Had a couple complaints and boom ! Clean shaven ever since ! I did have one person who saw my original profile pic with beard and asked what happened and said I should grow it back. Gave it one more shot and boom , complaints again. In the cuddlers defense though , my beard is pretty rough feeling even with gallons of oils etc 😅. I get that some peeps have “softer to the touch “ facial hairs but not me

This was a rather big topic back in day and was mentioned regularly on the forums btw 😉

• I get different opinions from different women. One cuddler recently said that her skin could only take a little time with my scruffy beard, but don't shave it because she liked how I looked in it.

• edited October 2023

Don't know. Don't care. I'd rather repel someone by being myself than attract someone by changing who I am .

• edited October 2023

Considering I've had a beard ever since quitting my job at Taco Bell at the ripe age of 19 and selfies weren't a thing in the olden times, this is one of the few pics that exist of me clean shaven. You can also see my pony tail peaking out lol which eventually made it's way close to my waist . My prom date and I were mad about each other despite the appearance, we just thought we were too punk rock goth to smile